The Republican Utopia

3 hours ago, knapplc said:

Yeah, it was not consensual.

Okay, if it wasnt consensual then he should get whats coming to him. But too often, people use sex between consenting people and try and make it into a scandal and all I say to them is why the f#&% do you care so much what other people are doing in their bedrooms? 

• Plus1 2

57 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

Okay, if it wasnt consensual then he should get whats coming to him. But too often, people use sex between consenting people and try and make it into a scandal and all I say to them is why the f#&% do you care so much what other people are doing in their bedrooms? 

Right there with you. As long as it's consensual, I really don't care what sexy time things people do. 

• Plus1 1
Just now, knapplc said:

Why are you posting this (again) in response to these videos? Did Weaver make these videos? Didn't he resign from the Lincoln Project last summer?

It’s a different story than before about the leadership at Lincoln Project since Lincoln Project is prominently posted on by some to talk about lack of Republican morals.  I think it’s important for people to know about who Lincoln Project is. 

• Plus1 1

33 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

It’s a different story than before about the leadership at Lincoln Project since Lincoln Project is prominently posted on by some to talk about lack of Republican morals.  I think it’s important for people to know about who Lincoln Project is. 

Let's see how that goes. :lol:

13 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

It’s going well so far.  Most people on the board didn’t know about this stuff

Nope...didn't. 

Doesn't change my following of Lincoln Project and supporting what they do.  Mainly, because they return the nastiness to Trump and his family that they brought into American Politics.

This story talks about someone attacking a candidate's wife.  Hmmm....sounds like something Trump would do.

• Plus1 1
14 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Likewise it was important for you and other Trump supporters to know who Donald Trump was, before offering your support and vote multiple times over. 

Rapist/ Rape of a minor https://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/Johnson_TrumpEpstein_Lawsuit.pdf

Rape & Other misconduct: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

You seem to be trying to discredit the entire Lincoln Project effort, while ignoring your previous undying support for someone accused many more times and in the face of settlements and payoffs that indicate guilt. 

• Plus1 2