The Republican Utopia

1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Funny how he wasn’t aiding and abetting, but you quickly change the subject from term limit legislation.  

Sure.

“You have some senators who, for political advantage, were giving false hope to their supporters, misleading them to believe somehow yesterday’s actions in Congress could reverse the results of the election,” U.S. Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Arkansas, said during a Fox News interview. “That was never going to happen, yet these senators, as insurrectionists literally stormed the Capitol, were sending out fundraising emails.”

Ted Cruz belongs in jail. Period.

• Plus1 1

11 minutes ago, ZRod said:

It's laughable that you don't think money is the biggest ethical issue.

What’s laughable is you have temper tantrum because I rank election reform priorities as:

1) term limits

2) Election funding/donations 

instead of your priorities of:

1) Election funding/donations 

2) insert your opinion here 

Great thing to be upset about.  :thumbs 

• Plus1 2
3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

What’s laughable is you have temper tantrum because I rank election reform priorities as:

1) term limits

2) Election funding/donations 

instead of your priorities of:

1) Election funding/donations 

2) insert your opinion here 

Great thing to be upset about.  :thumbs 

Who's upset? I just said I find you position laughable. I think one issue is much larger and more important than the other. 

1 minute ago, ZRod said:

Who's upset? I just said I find you position laughable. I think one issue is much larger and more important than the other. 

And I disagree.  Both would be top priorities for me, but term limits would be more impactful.  I would guess the vast majority of members of Congress can win re-election Regardless of money reform in politics which keeps the same shady characters in place.  Term limits forces new faces/thoughts into the picture.  People can focus on governing more instead of just electioneering 

• Plus1 2

3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

And I disagree.  Both would be top priorities for me, but term limits would be more impactful.  I would guess the vast majority of members of Congress can win re-election Regardless of money reform in politics which keeps the same shady characters in place.  Term limits forces new faces/thoughts into the picture.  People can focus on governing more instead of just electioneering 

I disagree because there is always a replacement lined up with similar values and ethics backed by the same dark doners. You won't fix anything until you fix the money problem.

• Plus1 1
30 minutes ago, ZRod said:

I disagree because there is always a replacement lined up with similar values and ethics backed by the same dark doners. You won't fix anything until you fix the money problem.

Holy sh*t some of you just like to f*cking argue :bang  You are basically both saying the same thing. One has A/B and the other has B/A.

Maybe acknowledge that both ideas have merit, change is definitely needed, and say "why not BOTH?"

(rant/off)

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

Holy sh*t some of you just like to f*cking argue :bang  You are basically both saying the same thing. One has A/B and the other has B/A.

Maybe acknowledge that both ideas have merit, change is definitely needed, and say "why not BOTH?"

(rant/off)

You mean like this :)

1 hour ago, ZRod said:
  1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

I disagree but why not do both. 

:ahhhhhhhh

• Plus1 2
26 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

(rant/off)

I disagree.

• Haha 1