The Republican Utopia

3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Look at this nutter and her gun fetish. No trigger locks, no racks, just randomly propped up on books. LOOK AT ME! I'M A GUN PERSON!!!

:rolleyes:

What a party.

All I hear when I see this picture is "Officer, I can't explain how the burglars stole my guns."

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

53 minutes ago, Enhance said:

I will sometimes push back against people who criticize the time off elected officials and powerful people take. It seems like it often comes from a place of them being somehow undeserving of it because of the importance of their work. They're human, too, and deserve time off.

But this? I can't rationalize a defense for this. I have friends down in Austin who literally don't have food because the stores are wiped clean. They're boiling icicles to flush their toilets. They haven't had power or water for three days. And he commits to a trip to Mexico? He couldn't reschedule? He's an elected official. This is exactly the kind of thing he was voted into office to help out with.

Absolute clown.

It's pretty mind blowing. The guy that lost to him is calling citizens and assisting in coordinating food and shelter for elders. Beto actually doing the job of a senator and Ted f#&%s off to Mexico. 

• Plus1 2
22 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Look at this nutter and her gun fetish. No trigger locks, no racks, just randomly propped up on books. LOOK AT ME! I'M A GUN PERSON!!!

:rolleyes:

What a party.

I'm always left to wonder what these rugged cowboys are so afraid of.  I work with a former amphibious recon marine who of course has his own arsenal of weapons.  He's constantly talking about Antifa and such.  I just can't imagine living your life in so much fear of the boogyman.  

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

I'm always left to wonder what these rugged cowboys are so afraid of.  I work with a former amphibious recon marine who of course has his own arsenal of weapons.  He's constantly talking about Antifa and such.  I just can't imagine living your life in so much fear of the boogyman.  

They have lived in fear of government tyranny for decades, and have been prepping for their moment to defend our rights and freedom. But of course, when someone actually comes in to act like a dictator and threaten our country's values, they fully support him.

• Plus1 2
10 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

It's pretty mind blowing. The guy that lost to him is calling citizens and assisting in coordinating food and shelter for elders. Beto actually doing the job of a senator and Ted f#&%s off to Mexico. 

The next governor of Texas - mark my words!  (If I'm wrong, I disavow saying this, and release all claims of this prophetic utterance, and can not be blamed for any bets lost based on my prediction)