The Republican Utopia

2 minutes ago, ZRod said:

I mean, they are soft hippies from Washington. They don't belong here!

I didn't know the sweet 16 was here this year. Wish I was rich enough to go...

https://www.ticketmaster.com/2024-ncaa-mens-basketball-championship-midwest-detroit-michigan-03-31-2024/event/08005F1EE8E84E0F?refArtist=K8vZ917Guf7&f_simplified_filter=true

Not super pricey but still not great.  

I know the first session here in Omaha ended up going for 5 dollars!!  No joke!

• Plus1 1

22 minutes ago, ZRod said:

I mean, they are soft hippies from Washington. They don't belong here!

I didn't know the sweet 16 was here this year. Wish I was rich enough to go...

The sad thing is, the original tweet was from a state representative and their GOP chair.  

1 hour ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Nothing says Law and Order like being charged with 88 felonies and being found liable for sexual assault.

This guy is going to win because his constituency are complete morons. 

Had a good chuckle this morning because getting out of the car at work, CBS aired his thoughts and he just used it to accuse his opponent of hating the police. His comments were so meaningless they didn’t even let him finish for the full clip, they just cut it off mid-sentence.

Trumpism lurches further toward fascism. A tale as old as time.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1
8 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

Meh...how many times have Biden or other DC Ds posted pictures of Trump behind bars?

I bet you can find the same tailgate cover with Trump in the bed.

Meh….to me there’s a big difference between picturing the justice system putting him in jail compared to picturing Biden obviously being abducted by civilians and throwing him in the back of a pickup. 

One depicts the system to do it. The other motivates vigilantes to take care of it. And, we’ve already seen that he can motivate them to do bad things. 

• Haha 2
  • TBH 2