The Republican Utopia

The support continues to dwindle not grow.  It was never anecdotal evidence it was just evidence.  

My 2024 lines:

JB:  Over 308 Electoral Votes

JB: Over 76 Million votes

DT:  Under 225 Electoral Votes

DT:  Under 61 Million votes

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, teachercd said:

The support continues to dwindle not grow.  It was never anecdotal evidence it was just evidence.  

My 2024 lines:

JB:  Over 308 Electoral Votes

JB: Over 76 Million votes

DT:  Under 225 Electoral Votes

DT:  Under 61 Million votes

Non-anecdotal evidence also tracks the dwindling support for Biden. It will be a race to the bottom.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2024/01/02/biden-support-black-hispanic-young-voters-poll/72086014007/

6 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Non-anecdotal evidence also tracks the dwindling support for Biden. It will be a race to the bottom.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2024/01/02/biden-support-black-hispanic-young-voters-poll/72086014007/

I think what you could see is two dudes that most people are not super fond of getting less votes with JB still winning with ease but with a super low voter turn out, just not as low as trumps.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

10 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

While I appreciate this guy's regret, it was pretty obvious from pretty early in Rittenhouse's story that he wasn't the good guy. His background and character were also pretty well known pretty early on. He then spent months either knowing that and ignoring it, or failing to do proper due diligence on a person he was investing a significant amount of time and effort on. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1
  • Worth a Look 1
42 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I read that and the dude was definitely spitting fire.   A couple thoughts came to mind..

1) anyone who thinks Kyle took the right path after being acquitted isn’t thinking properly IMO

2) After reading this article, it seems like the guy was making a big deal about doing what he was hired and paid to do.  Things that are pretty common in a defense situation (when money is available anyways).  I’m sure he was paid accordingly.  
3) he never does say if he thinks Kyle was correctly judged on the case he participated in.  
4) no one should claim Kyle is a hero, nor hold him up as one.  Even though he wasn’t the bad guy in the situation.  
5) gotta repeat that Kyle has taking the incorrect path forward after correctly being found not guilty.  

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
7 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I read that and the dude was definitely spitting fire.   A couple thoughts came to mind..

1) anyone who thinks Kyle took the right path after being acquitted isn’t thinking properly IMO

2) After reading this article, it seems like the guy was making a big deal about doing what he was hired and paid to do.  Things that are pretty common in a defense situation (when money is available anyways).  I’m sure he was paid accordingly.  
3) he never does say if he thinks Kyle was correctly judged on the case he participated in.  
4) no one should claim Kyle is a hero, nor hold him up as one.  Even though he wasn’t the bad guy in the situation.  
5) gotta repeat that Kyle has taking the incorrect path forward after correctly being found not guilty.  

I agree with most of this. Can't really agree with the bolded.  Even though the jury found him not guilty, he's still the one that took a gun to a protest looking for a fight.  I wouldn't say that's not being at least part of the "bad guy".

• Plus1 2