The Republican Utopia

2 hours ago, knapplc said:

I don't think that account actually believes in "chemtrails." I think they're just pushing the Qanon party line on their gullible followers, reinforcing their beliefs.

That account doesn’t believe, it knows. The deep state NWO has lost it’s grip on that account. I mean come on…”contrails”, like we’re supposed to believe that. It’s right there in the name “con” trails. Like that will throw us off of “chemtrails” or, more accurately, systemic mind control spraying. Wake up sheeple, this is all too real. There’s no way tens of people are this dumb.

2 hours ago, knapplc said:

I don't think that account actually believes in "chemtrails." I think they're just pushing the Qanon party line on their gullible followers, reinforcing their beliefs.

I can believe that.  This is an account that spews every Q/Trump conspiracy there is.  So, it's very possible that he knows it's total BS.  But, he's trying to convince others it's true.

33 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Who do we need to banish to get rid of those awful eclipses?

I hate to say it but we just may have to make the ultimate sacrifice and throw MTG into a volcano.

• Oh Yeah! 3
40 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Who do we need to banish to get rid of those awful eclipses?

Sooooo much eclipse talk.  We get it, there is going to be an eclipse.  

With that said, I am positive there will be a small group of people protesting the eclipse.!  

• TBH 1
  • Worth a Look 1

28 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Sooooo much eclipse talk.  We get it, there is going to be an eclipse.  

With that said, I am positive there will be a small group of people protesting the eclipse.!  

Actually - SE Okla is in the direct path.  At my work in NE Okla we will be sitting outside with ice cream and the appropriate glasses for view it.

2 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Stupid Is, As Stupid Does.

Badday Remember GIF - Badday Remember Stupid GIFs

Buzz just landed at a Trump rally.  He is reporting back now:

Buzz Lightyear No Sign Of Intelligent Life GIF - Buzz Lightyear No Sign Of Intelligent Life Dumb GIFs

• TBH 2