The Republican Utopia

33 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Does this mean the diary is real?  If so, this ain’t good for Creepy Joe. 

No.

But, the defendant had two options, I guess, in court.  First, understand that immediately, she admitted to the public that she stole it.

a) Keep claiming it's real and take the punishment for stealing it.

or

b) Admit it's fake and receive the backlash from MAGA....along with probably a huge lawsuit from the Biden family.

So...pick which way you want to go.  And...this verdict does not prove anything with it's validity.  

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
14 minutes ago, Mike Mcdee said:

For those of you with trading accounts, is there a way to short this stock? It feels like this will dip below $10.

I would imagine if you are approved for it that you could short it.

• Plus1 1

24 minutes ago, Mike Mcdee said:

For those of you with trading accounts, is there a way to short this stock? It feels like this will dip below $10.

There is a delay on when you can short it.  It's some date in the future, but not sure when. And, yes, it will go way below $10.

35 minutes ago, Mike Mcdee said:

Yes. Robinhood would probably be the easiest way to do it. Thing is everyone is expecting it to tank so the Put Options on it are all fairly expensive. At least that’s what the consensus seems to be online. 

After a quick glance, a $35 put option expiring In September, with a break even price of $9 would cost you $350, with a total max profit of $900. Per Robinhood, this has a 40% chance of profit. 

To me, betting $350 to win a max of $900 isn’t worth it. 

Edit:

So just for comparison sake, I looked at the options for the SPY ETF. A $35 Put Option on SPY, expiring in September would cost $350 with a break even price of of $431 would give you a max profit of $43k. Per Robinhood, this has a $10% chance of profit. 

• Plus1 1
9 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

There is a delay on when you can short it.  It's some date in the future, but not sure when. And, yes, it will go way below $10.

It will go zero when he doesn't win.  It is worthless if he doesn't win, I am guessing that was always the gamble.  

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1
2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

No.

But, the defendant had two options, I guess, in court.  First, understand that immediately, she admitted to the public that she stole it.

a) Keep claiming it's real and take the punishment for stealing it.

or

b) Admit it's fake and receive the backlash from MAGA....along with probably a huge lawsuit from the Biden family.

So...pick which way you want to go.  And...this verdict does not prove anything with it's validity.  

The DOJ is admitting it’s real by prosecuting her for stealing it. 

• Haha 4
  • TBH 1

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

No...they aren't.  She's saying it's real, so she's admitting stealing it.  They didn't have to prove it's real.

Are you saying they are prosecuting her for stealing something that’s wasn’t even Ashley’s? 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
17 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'm shocked it's taken this long, and I'd be even more shocked if Kyle comes out on the winning side this time. Murder was never going to stick but wrongful death or something like that seems like a slam dunk.

• TBH 1