The Republican Utopia

37 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Oooooor... The stock has been massively over valued for years compared to it's actual market share.

I have seen way more of them on the road but in the end it still has to be a totally small % of cars that get purchased.  

Plus there is the EXTREME child labor issues. 

The House GOP is a complete clown show. They're going after yet ANOTHER Speaker. 

Granted Johnson is about the bottom of the barrel, but dang, this is a mess.

This never happened when Nancy Pelosi was running the show. She had her caucus in line.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
19 minutes ago, knapplc said:

The House GOP is a complete clown show. They're going after yet ANOTHER Speaker. 

Granted Johnson is about the bottom of the barrel, but dang, this is a mess.

This never happened when Nancy Pelosi was running the show. She had her caucus in line.

The GOP has not been a good governing party for some time.  They are an opposition party at best and have been since Obama.  Say "NO" and then do not present positive alternative.  Think of Obama Care -  NO, NO, NO was their response and then when they controlled the House, Senate and WH - They did nothing.   They rarely do anything for the common good, to which they say no,  but to all tax cuts, they say yes. 

• TBH 3

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Mike lists himself as a business man. I’m guessing he needs to rethink that. 

I'd say that guy was pumping the stock through his challenged MAGA followers and then shorting the hell out of it.  

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Mike lists himself as a business man. I’m guessing he needs to rethink that. 

I’m thinking he didn’t actually do what he claims.   Or he has a miniature portfolio to where it doesn’t matter

• Plus1 1