The Republican Utopia

4 hours ago, teachercd said:

I know teachers that have said they will quit teaching if this becomes a thing here in Nebraska.  

I don't know if I'd quit.  Put I'd make a point to ridicule anyone in our building that does carry a gun to work.

14 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I don't know if I'd quit.  Put I'd make a point to ridicule anyone in our building that does carry a gun to work.

Hahaha!

"Hey there, Billy the Kid, errrrr I mean Mrs. Schmeckie, how is that 2nd grade class this year?"

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Right before they shoot you?

29 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Right before they shoot you?

I’d be more worried about them shooting the person standing next to me.  Ain’t know way anyone in my building dumb enough to carry a gun could properly aim it.

• TBH 1
57 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I’d be more worried about them shooting the person standing next to me.  Ain’t know way anyone in my building dumb enough to carry a gun could properly aim it.

8cbbc300-a8ef-4358-aeb3-c5d6805a6788_tex

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Oh really!!!!!

Something was fabricated that was reported to be on the lap top. 

Shocking. 

I mean, we knew this was coming. Some of the material is real, and some was added later. The chain of custody was all f#&%ed up.

• TBH 3
40 minutes ago, ZRod said:

I mean, we knew this was coming. Some of the material is real, and some was added later. The chain of custody was all f#&%ed up.

Which means, you can't trust anything they claim was on it originally.  What's amazing about this is that lawyers did this. They know (or should know) the laws pertaining to chain of custody.  So....I have to believe that they did this knowing they were going to lie about what was on the lap top originally....before they actually knew what was on it.

26 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Which means, you can't trust anything they claim was on it originally.  What's amazing about this is that lawyers did this. They know (or should know) the laws pertaining to chain of custody.  So....I have to believe that they did this knowing they were going to lie about what was on the lap top originally....before they actually knew what was on it.

Discovery is gonna be lit if this moves forward and not settled.