The Republican Utopia

Regardless of which way the media spins it Noem gave up on the dog because she didn't want to put the effort in to improve it. I've had a young dog kill a chicken before. Its normal for a young hunting dog and its certainly possible to change the behavior that doesnt involve killing the dog. And as someone with a wirehaired pointer in my family, Noem can eat a turd.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

MAGA rationalizing and minimizing fascism.  Where have we heard that before?  

Jesus christ.

Is the expectation and assumption really that Hitler was on the reg giving public speeches at rallies akin to, "Jews are evil we must slaughter millions of them and exterminate them as an inferior race"?

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, commando said:

yep...they pushed me and several others here on this board away.   but some here still pretend that the republican party hasn't gone off the deep end

I didn't know Dee Snider went brunette.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, ZRod said:

I didn't know Dee Snider went brunette.

Hahahaha!

STOP!  Oh my god, that actually made me laugh out loud.

I am a HUGE Twister Sister fan.  I honored them with a TS patch on my jean jacket back in the day.

Hard to believe more hotties did not flock to me.  Also hard to believe I ever lost my virginity. 

4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Kimberly G just continues to look worse and worse.  Time (and plastic surgery and too much filler) has not been kind to her.   Oooof

Wasn't she a model at one point?

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, commando said:

yep...they pushed me and several others here on this board away.   but some here still pretend that the republican party hasn't gone off the deep end

I still cannot believe that Gavin Newsom used to be married to her

• TBH 2