The Republican Utopia

7 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

This is such a gross and idiotic lie Republicans have come up with.  

Why do they continue with this bulls#!t. Marco and sane GOP members could have control of this country if they had a backbone to stand up for the truth.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2

20 minutes ago, teachercd said:

She said she has met with "a lot of world leaders" why would the gov of SD meet with a lot of world leaders?

Like, do most world leaders even know what South Dakota is????

Yep...it's all a flat out lie.  

• TBH 1
2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Just keep asking. 

I love the moment Steve t to…”You want to talk about something else?”

I always thought Elizabeth Vargas was a good reporter.  She still is.  At one time I thought Noem was a good rep in Congress.  I was mistaken.  I guess her book was all about making her look tough.  She is beginning to look more like her mentor Trump -  a clown.

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, TGHusker said:

I always thought Elizabeth Vargas was a good reporter.  She still is.  At one time I thought Noem was a good rep in Congress.  I was mistaken.  I guess her book was all about making her look tough.  She is beginning to look more like her mentor Trump -  a clown.

Like many Republicans, at one time, she may have been a good Representative.  However, to be a player in the Trump Party, you have to bend the knee to the Dear Leader and become more and more like him.  This is why the sickness of Trumpism, is a party issue and not just a few wackos.

Just now, TGHusker said:

Are the people that live in SD happy with her?  

SD is one of those states that you never hear much about. 

• Plus1 1