The Republican Utopia

3 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Note that Trump's motivation for hurting the USPS is to hurt Amazon and therefore hurt Bezos. That should tell you something about how important the USPS is for your Amazon deliveries.

I literally am not saying people should lose their jobs.  

I was posting about how little I use the mail system and wondering about the rest of you.  

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

I literally am not saying people should lose their jobs.  

I was posting about how little I use the mail system and wondering about the rest of you.  

Yes, I understand that. I'm pointing out that you probably use the mail system a whole lot more than you might realize.

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

EVa023QU0AIHEI2?format=jpg&name=900x900

That he literally does not care, and will only force himself to pretend to care when one of his lackeys finally gets it into his skull that openly not caring is bad for reelection, is only slightly less morbid and bizarre than the fact that he's really only interested in his ratings.

But both of those pale in comparison to how bizarre it is that people will still vote for him, and be proud of that vote. That is the truly aberrant behavior.

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

You think so?

I think it would be closer to 25% Trump, 25% Biden (until they kick him to the curb and bring in the real person) and 50% not voting.

I was just doing the very scientifically sound method of assuming.

Going off of state results: 59% of "all" Nebraskans voted for Trump.  Nebraska is clearly a red state. Passionate sports fan tend to be right-wing   So I jumped to the conclusion that a board of passionate fans, most living in a "red state", will be higher than the state average.

Let the mods put a poll on the home page.  Keep it private, no comments allowed.  I'd be curious!

P.S.: I'm most likely wrong.  I was reading the comments under a 247Huskers article about the possibility of not having football next year.  I was so surprised, I actually took a count of comments.  At the time I read it, there were 62 comments.  32 comments weren't political in nature, but cautious about our situation.  29 comments made a point to blame the Trump administration for their lack of a timely response, and only 1 made a point to defend Trump.  

So....:dunno

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, funhusker said:

I was just doing the very scientifically sound method of assuming.

Going off of state results: 59% of "all" Nebraskans voted for Trump.  Nebraska is clearly a red state. Passionate sports fan tend to be right-wing   So I jumped to the conclusion that a board of passionate fans, most living in a "red state", will be higher than the state average.

Let the mods put a poll on the home page.  Keep it private, no comments allowed.  I'd be curious!

P.S.: I'm most likely wrong.  I was reading the comments under a 247Huskers article about the possibility of not having football next year.  I was so surprised, I actually took a count of comments.  At the time I read it, there were 62 comments.  32 comments weren't political in nature, but cautious about our situation.  29 comments made a point to blame the Trump administration for their lack of a timely response, and only 1 made a point to defend Trump.  

So....:dunno

I never really check out the 247 site,  I probably should now since I am bored out of my mind!