The Republican Utopia

45 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

Liquidating your stock holdings means you still get to keep the money.  If she wanted to appear like she was doing something, she'd donate any profits made.

This doesn't make her look good at all.  It just means she won't get into the same doo doo in the future.

I didn't say she was going to be successful with it.

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

The party of fiscal responsibility seems curiously silent on this one.

I mean... He has 3 more kids and and 2 more wives than Obama. But seriously, most of his kids are married and have buisnesses they may travel for.

18 hours ago, teachercd said:

This plane story seems like a thing that if you want to be angry about stuff all the time, you would find this story perfect for that.

It’s more of a throw it back in your face to Republicans because of the faux outrage they always have if a Democrat (god forbid) plays a round of golf or takes a trip. 

I remember the false claim they spread around and were outraged about when Obama had the audacity to visit India. They tried Claiming it cost something like $100,000,000. 

It was BS. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

It’s more of a throw it back in your face to Republicans because of the faux outrage they always have if a Democrat (god forbid) plays a round of golf or takes a trip. 

I remember the false claim they spread around and were outraged about when Obama had the audacity to visit India. They tried Claiming it cost something like $100,000,000. 

It was BS. 

Yep. This bulls#!t was all over my FB feed when Obama was president. And the same people have been silent since 2017. Politics makes people stupid. 

12 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Yep. This bulls#!t was all over my FB feed when Obama was president. And the same people have been silent since 2017. Politics makes people stupid. 

Conversely, everyone else didn't care about Obama golfing but loves to bring up Trump golfing.

Everyone calling each other hypocrites 

image.png.b8050bdcfba0c59a967435fec4171347.png

1 minute ago, Landlord said:

Conversely, everyone else didn't care about Obama golfing but loves to bring up Trump golfing.

Everyone calling each other hypocrites 

image.png.b8050bdcfba0c59a967435fec4171347.png

trump brought a lot of that on himself. he was a leader in attacking obama on that issue (among others) and also said he would never golf because he was going to be too busy being president...then proceeded to golf more in his first 3 years that obama did in his 8 year term.

• Plus1 5
  • Fire 1