The Republican Utopia

These utter buffoons. Ohio was one of the first states to go on lockdown so their measures are working, which looks to these people like this is all overblown and the restrictions should be lifted. 

'We're Not Afraid of Any Virus': Crowds Gathered Outside of Ohio Statehouse Protesting Coronavirus Shutdowns

Crowds gathered outside of the Ohio Statehouse in Columbus during Gov. Mike DeWine's daily COVID-19 press briefing on the afternoon of April 13 to protest statewide shutdowns.

This isn't the first protest regarding the pandemic-related business closures and stay at home order: About 75 protestors gathered on Thursday, April 9 according to an article by WOSU.

Virtually none of today's protestors can be seen wearing cloth face masks at the gathering — although there's definitely at least one person in a Guy Fawkes mask — and it appears the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's recommended six-foot social distancing guideline to prevent the spread of the virus was largely ignored.

Ohio Public Radio's Karen Kasler posted about the protestors on her Twitter. You can see their signs proclaiming things like, "Open Ohio: We want our rights back" and "My inherent rights don't end where your fear begins."

Notable anti-vaccine advocate Scott Shoemaker attended the protestor rally, interviewing several participants about where they came from and why.

8oeAVQH.jpg

11 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

I guess I'll just keep screaming into the void that we should stop putting these people in charge of things, if only to try to maintain my own sanity.

Oh, yes, that is what millions of us want -pro wrestling.  Boy has the collective mental status of Americans shrunk to that low point?:flush   

13 minutes ago, knapplc said:

These utter buffoons. Ohio was one of the first states to go on lockdown so their measures are working, which looks to these people like this is all overblown and the restrictions should be lifted. 

8oeAVQH.jpg

What a bunch of idiots proving they can't handle a little bit of inconvenience.

2 hours ago, knapplc said:

8oeAVQH.jpg

that looks like a scene from the walking dead.   

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

Hearing reports from my girlfriend's mother of people (presumably Trumpers) in downtown Lansing, MI blocking access to their main trauma hospital as well. 

I wouldn't be surprised if this is coordinated by some Trumpist group.

What the f#&% is wrong with people.  I could see Qanon doing something like this.

33 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

What the f#&% is wrong with people.  I could see Qanon doing something like this.

For as batsh#t insane as some of stuff these idiots believe is, they are definitely coordinated and they could pull off something like this on a whim if they decided.

And it's trending on Twitter with #OperationGridlock. Sweeping with a broad brush here but these type of Trump supporters are such ignorant a$$h@!es.

Protest? Yeah sure, knock yourself out. Start blocking medical facilities and ambulances? GFY.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

For as batsh#t insane as some of stuff these idiots believe is, they are definitely coordinated and they could pull off something like this on a whim if they decided.

And it's trending on Twitter with #OperationGridlock. Sweeping with a broad brush here but these type of Trump supporters are such ignorant a$$h@!es.

Protest? Yeah sure, knock yourself out. Start blocking medical facilities and ambulances? GFY.

@Notre Dame Joe is Qanon organizing this?

• Plus1 1