The Republican Utopia

14 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Just after The Who to follow suggestions so forgive me for missing.  Continue to do what you do though 

I might need clarification.

Did you post that it wasn’t on his timeline without looking at his timeline then?

If true, that doesn’t seem like a good way to promote honest conversation.  At least to me…

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
38 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I might need clarification.

Did you post that it wasn’t on his timeline without looking at his timeline then?

If true, that doesn’t seem like a good way to promote honest conversation.  At least to me…

For clarification that would be a no and not true.    

The post was “just after The Who to follow suggestions” as I said before.   I quickly scroll post those as I don’t care who twitter suggests I follow.    

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

For clarification that would be a no and not true.    

The post was “just after The Who to follow suggestions” as I said before.   I quickly scroll post those as I don’t care who twitter suggests I follow.    

So you didn’t carefully check Ronny Jackson’s timeline before commenting then.  

Gotcha. 

Thanks.

• Fire 1
6 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

This doesn’t show up on his timeline and Ronald didn’t give us the actual link so we could see if it was deleted.  Do we know if it’s real.  If so, that seems disqualifying to vote for. 

Because this post really makes it sound like you checked his timeline and were confident it wasn’t there…

• Fire 1