The Republican Utopia

1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

Breaking federal laws normally makes somebody a giant pile of s#!t. 

But Ron DeSantis is simply upping his bona-fides with average Republican voters. He's got to pile up at least a few more felonies to be a viable GOP candidate.

Politely asking Trump to have the courtesy of giving them a reach-around is no longer enough to get them elected in the eyes of Republican voters.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 2
2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Not sure how they think this is going to work when, I'm pretty sure, the government was already doing this some.

It's quite a bit different when a federal agency is doing it compared to a rogue state governor. I was honestly wondering how long it would take for this to come up. Take him to court!

• Plus1 1

12 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Interesting….I also love all the far leftists feigning anger on migrants being flown to one of the wealthier liberal enclaves in the country.   Should be a good place for migrants to welcome to one would think :dunno

thats nice...but the money was spent to fly illegals from Texas...not florida.    

• Plus1 2

22 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

The article says the flights “also stopped in FL”   

So?  It said the immigrants came from Flordida.

ROSE: Yeah. We're still putting together the details. But about 50 migrants were on two planes that landed on Martha's Vineyard yesterday afternoon, mostly Venezuelans. The planes were funded by the state of Florida, but they actually originated in south Texas. Three of those migrants tell NPR they had been staying at a migrant shelter in San Antonio. They say they were lured onto the flights with the false promise of expedited work permits and that they were misled about exactly where it was they were going. We know that the flights also stopped in Florida and South Carolina on their way to Martha's Vineyard.

But...this isn't anything new.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1