The Republican Utopia

26 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

No.

I would not have liked the additional gasoline spending which helped inflation soar leading to the current interest rate problem.  

I would not have liked seeing gas hit$4.00 or more.  
I would not have liked DJT falling asleep and talking about almost losing a Corvette in a fire during a Maui visit while hundreds are still feared dead

I would not have liked the disaster border issue and run away freight train of illegals crossing.  

I specifically said "be honest." 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2

28 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

No.

I would not have liked the additional gasoline spending which helped inflation soar leading to the current interest rate problem.  

I would not have liked DJT falling asleep and talking about almost losing a Corvette in a fire during a Maui visit while hundreds are still feared dead

I would not have liked the disaster border issue and run away freight train of illegals crossing.  

LOL...You are so good at Republican talking points.

• Plus1 1
16 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I specifically said "be honest." 

I am.  Which begs to question…Why ask the question when it’s clear you weren’t going “believe” the answer and try to get a funny quip in?  

18 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

LOL...You are so good at Republican talking points.

LOL…..yet you didn’t dispute anything.  :smokin

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

This has been explained to you with articles from the oil and gas industry showing why this isn't Biden's fault...but....you refuse to get it and do nothing but spew Republican talking points.

You must have totally missed him talking about the car accident that killed his wife and daughter and not knowing if his sons were alive so how he can empathize with people in Hawaii.  Not quite talking about his corvette.....but....hey...that Republican talking point.

LOL....and you act like the orange man's wall actually did something....OH......and Mexico was supposed to pay for it.  But...keep up with the Republican talking points.

The reason why I didn't dispute anything in my last post is because these have all been pointed out to you so many times...but...hey....those Republican talking points are awesome aren't they?

53 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I am.

No.....you're not.

• Plus1 2

25 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:
2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

This has been explained to you with articles from the oil and gas industry showing why this isn't Biden's fault...but....you refuse to get it and do nothing but spew Republican talking points.

Yo, you didn’t follow the conversation.  Guy asked if all else was the same but Trump was President would I be praising Trump.   Just kinda claimed I wouldn’t be happy with $4.00 plus gas if he were around either:thumbs   Didn’t realize being critical of your own side would be considered “spewing talking points”.   But here we are:rolleyes:

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Yo, you didn’t follow the conversation.  Guy asked if all else was the same but Trump was President would I be praising Trump.   Just kinda claimed I wouldn’t be happy with $4.00 plus gas if he were around either:thumbs   Didn’t realize being critical of your own side would be considered “spewing talking points”.   But here we are:rolleyes:

But, the comment implies that you're blaming the president for $4 gas.....which is BS....no matter what party the President is from.

• Plus1 2
36 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

You must have totally missed him talking about the car accident that killed his wife and daughter and not knowing if his sons were alive so how he can empathize with people in Hawaii.  Not quite talking about his corvette.....but....hey...that Republican talking point.

He literally talked about a fire and almost losing his corvette.  Ya Big Guy, that’s tots the same as what’s happening to the poor folks in Maui.  Then decided to have a cat nap.  Those aren’t Republican talking points.  But….hey…..gotta defend The Big Guy no matter what.   

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Which has been proven over and over again that he wasn't sleeping...but...Republican talking points.  

Ya, and my wife said her eyelids were just heavy during the movie the other day :lol:

look, I get it.  The dude didn’t put his pajamas on, night cap, soak his dentures and pull the pillow out.   But C’mon man.  Did he lol like a totally lucid dude or someone wanting to lay down on the tempurpedic

• TBH 1

I am.  Which begs to question…Why ask the question when it’s clear you weren’t going “believe” the answer and try to get a funny quip in?  

If you're suggesting I knew exactly how you would respond and knew it would be hilariously evasive, guilty as charged. Was my quip funny? Yes. Unequivocally.    

Interestingly enough you didn't answer the question. At all. Here's how it works:

Donald Trump won the 2020 election and has been the President ever since.

The jobless rate, economic growth, inflation rate and stock market are exactly what they've been. You can judge them straight up or compare them to all the loser countries still struggling in their post-pandemic recovery. Would you and Donald Trump even dream of not taking credit for those numbers? 

Covid is in the rear-view mirror. Masks and mandates are long gone. America's awesome pharma companies perfected the vaccines that the whole world coveted. Nobody will ever have to suffer through a canceled Jason Aldean concert again. Can you imagine what things would be like if Biden had been elected?  

Gas prices have fluctuated and are currently experiencing a common summer spike. But only a lib with an axe to grind would blame gas prices on second term President Donald Trump! Don't they know how global petroleum pricing works?!?!?!

Donald Trump appeared to fall asleep in a meeting, and said something inappropriate about losing his expensive car in a fire, but the dude does something like this, or worse, EVERY SINGLE DAY. It's funny how it gets under libtards skin and MSNBC obsesses over a three second clip, but President Trump is not afraid to speak his mind, even if it's unintelligible, and that's what we love about him. For that matter MSNBC....LAY OFF JARED KUSHNER! Aren't there more important issues than trading influence to the Saudis for $2 billion. You'll do anything to smear Trump.

Hey, do you remember when Donald Trump won the general election by three million votes but lost the Presidency to Hilary Clinton via the Electoral College, and we just accepted it as the due process of an obviously fair election? Gotcha! That never actually happened!

And every day I drop to my knees, grateful that neither Hilary Clinton or Joe Biden is letting Vladimir Putin get away with murder. 

Illegal immigration? Okay. I'll give you that one. 

• Oh Yeah! 2