The Republican Utopia

1 hour ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

It's amazing what Republicans admit to anonymously when they're not trying to appeal to the MAGA horde.

sometimes it isn't trying to appeal to the MAGA Horde....it's trying to avoid being targeted with death threats by that horde.

• TBH 2
45 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Should we tag @Archy1221 just so he knows that Republicans privately admit that investigating Joe Biden is nothing but political theater they know is all bulls#!t?

Are you talking about the old “anonymous source” thingy from CNN again……That dude was pretty popular on CNN during the Russiagate heyday and was perpetually wrong.  LOL

• TBH 1

5 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Are you talking about the old “anonymous source” thingy from CNN again……That dude was pretty popular on CNN during the Russiagate heyday and was perpetually wrong.  LOL

Yeah, I mean, it's not like Republicans have openly admitted to not having actual evidence of crimes and not caring if accusations that aren't from an indicted Chinese spy are real. They are super duper serious this time! 

Look, I get it: it doesn't feel good to be the bad guy who twice voted for this guy But at a certain point you need to stop back and touch some grass and get a dose of reality.

• TBH 7
13 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Yeah, I mean, it's not like Republicans have openly admitted to not having actual evidence of crimes and not caring if accusations that aren't from an indicted Chinese spy are real. They are super duper serious this time! 

Look, I get it: it doesn't feel good to be the bad guy who twice voted for this guy But at a certain point you need to stop back and touch some grass and get a dose of reality.

If you wanna go with the anonymous cnn source story have at it.  No one’s stopping ya.   Do the grass touch thing you said and enjoy.  

The Big Guy’s shenanigans seems to have struck a nerve with you.  Sorry he’s let you down. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

If you wanna go with the anonymous cnn source story have at it.  No one’s stopping ya.   Do the grass touch thing you said and enjoy.  

The Big Guy’s shenanigans seems to have struck a nerve with you.  Sorry he’s let you down. 

I can't express to you enough how much I don't care if President Biden committed crimes. If he did - charge him and lock him up. 

What I do care about are American voters like yourself who were so easily grifted into voting for Trump twice, because his inevitable downfall was so completely obvious. This is important because, unfortunately, voters like you are 50% of the electorate and its not a good thing if they seemly ignore reality and can't tell OBVIOUS political theater from reality.

You do know it's political theater... right? Even Republican members of Congress say so out loud. Because it, again, is OBVIOUS to anybody that isn't eyeball deep into right-wing news, just like it was OBVIOUS where Trump would end up after a lifetime of crime. 

• Plus1 4
  • TBH 2

5 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

LOL...my MAGA friends could not believe this....until I showed them....then they changed the subject.

Net oil production has gone up for every president since Bush Jr. Biden is just continuing the streak until EVs ramp up.

• TBH 2