The Republican Utopia

38 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

The jobless rate, economic growth, inflation rate and stock market are exactly what they've been. You can judge them straight up or compare them to all the loser countries still struggling in their post-pandemic recovery. Would you and Donald Trump even dream of not taking credit for those numbers? 

This one was answered.  Trump would take credit for the good and not for the bad which we all know, just as The Big Guy is doing ( or whoever it is that’s actually running things).  I would not be happy with the inflation rate, the reduced purchasing power of my “hard earned money”, nor the stock market returns since 2020.  I’m sure you wouldn’t be either if this were Orange Man instead of Roger The Big Guy.    The jobless rate is still a good strong number.  

• Plus1 1
17 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

This one was answered.  Trump would take credit for the good and not for the bad which we all know, just as The Big Guy is doing ( or whoever it is that’s actually running things).  I would not be happy with the inflation rate, the reduced purchasing power of my “hard earned money”, nor the stock market returns since 2020.  I’m sure you wouldn’t be either if this were Orange Man instead of Roger The Big Guy.    The jobless rate is still a good strong number.  

Just remember this was started by you saying "I guess some people don't like good things" — presumably the good things under Trump, but possibly the good things under Obama or Biden. If you meant the latter, sorry for the confusion. 

• TBH 1

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

:laughpound

That website is... Yikes...

Anyway, investigate what caused the fire and why so many people died, but I don't think there is anything that needs to be investigated regarding the executive branch's actions. Unless we are trying to find ways to streamline the process from hours to minutes...

• TBH 2