The First Trump Impeachment Thread

9 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Jim Jordan lying on TV. The investigations were a condition for a WH meeting not just a meeting with POTUS which has not happened yet

Maybe I just didn't notice it before, but most of the GOP seems to have adopted Trump's playbook. Throw as much sh*t against the wall as possible, almost all of with is untrue or half-truths at best, making it impossible to timely rebut and/or deflecting from the real issue.

• Plus1 1

10 minutes ago, QMany said:

Maybe I just didn't notice it before, but most of the GOP seems to have adopted Trump's playbook. Throw as much sh*t against the wall as possible, almost all of with is untrue or half-truths at best, making it impossible to timely rebut and/or deflecting from the real issue.

It's become more apparent as their position grows more undefendable. They are just using their time to monologue Fox news soundbytes.

• Plus1 1

Schiff's closing was great! Play that sh*t on every news station.

EDIT: I didn't realize the timing. The day after Mueller testified (inviting Russian interference, meeting with Russians, obstructing the investigation, etc.), was the call with Ukraine. Trump was again asking a foreign country to interfere in another election.

Trump thinks he is above the law.

• Plus1 7
  • Haha 1