OT Trey Stratford [Stanford - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

32 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Stratford commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

Dear huskerboard,

I hope this finds you well

As MinnwiscowaSker stated, it is now 3 cb's Nebraska and 1 cb Texas. All the cb's for Nebraska are from Texas "insiders". It appears they know something we do not. More information to follow.

Cordially,

Nphuskers12

Are you writing a letter?

Dear huskerboard,

As MinnwiscowaSker stated, it is now 3 cb's Nebraska and 1 cb Texas. All the cb's for Nebraska are from Texas "insiders". It appears they know something we do not. More information to follow.

Cordially,

Nphuskers12

First of all, thanks Nphusker12 for the update. Much appreciated. Decked, that was.......marginally snarky. Having said that, I laughed like a loon.

:P

• Fire 1

Dear huskerboard,

Cordially,

Nphuskers12

First of all, thanks Nphusker12 for the update. Much appreciated. Decked, that was.......marginally snarky. Having said that, I laughed like a loon.

:P

:D

• 1 month later...

Name we haven't heard for awhile. Listed as coming on the 16th for that FNL.

With one spot left, and Bleich starting to hold off I wonder if they'd take this kid if he wanted N first. Ratings wise they have less than a point difference between them. This kid has 4 CB's (not many) but all point to us.

We need him badly since Bleich decided to go to UCLA. I've been a supporter of Coach Cav but he is going to have to get this kid or his seat might be on fire by the end of the season

I understand the possible urgency to bring in an OT but to think that Cav is on the hotseat when he has brought in 11 OL in 3 years plus another one committed this year seems premature. especially when most of them are redshirt freshmen and are on the 2 deep after spring.

• Fire 1

We need him badly since Bleich decided to go to UCLA. I've been a supporter of Coach Cav but he is going to have to get this kid or his seat might be on fire by the end of the season

I understand the possible urgency to bring in an OT but to think that Cav is on the hotseat when he has brought in 11 OL in 3 years plus another one committed this year seems premature. especially when most of them are redshirt freshmen and are on the 2 deep after spring.

I totally get that, and I understand that the depth on the OL has been pretty thin, but IDK if I can say that we have seen the OL trend upward in level of play. This year will be telling since the coaches will be coaching kids in the scheme they are most familiar with

• Mavric changed the title to OT Trey Stratford [Stanford - Signed LOI]