A Positive Trump Thread - Trump & the Ice Rink

I just mean referring to Breitbart as "conservative". Probably best if we can manage to undo that association.

The GOP's current standard bearer uses a Breitbart executive as his closest advisor and CPAC enthusiastically deemed a Breitbart Senior Editor as their keynote speaker (that is until they found out he endorsed pedophilia). That association is plenty warranted.

• Fire 2

My only worry is that people like to think of themselves as conservatives, and this is a pretty big loss if we allow Breitbart to define what conservatism is.

Yeah, they've taken hold over the GOP. Yeah, they've taken hold of CPAC. My hope is that people who have always thought of themselves as conservatives will be able to decide that this deranged ethnonationalism stuff is not them -- and thus to abandon the parties, etc that *have* gone over.

My only worry is that people like to think of themselves as conservatives, and this is a pretty big loss if we allow Breitbart to define what conservatism is.

Yeah, they've taken hold over the GOP. Yeah, they've taken hold of CPAC. My hope is that people who have always thought of themselves as conservatives will be able to decide that this deranged ethnonationalism stuff is not them -- and thus to abandon the parties, etc that *have* gone over.

Conservatives as a whole have had 8 years to take the mic away from the loony's like John McCain did during the 2008 campaign. Instead, they gave it back to them, turned up the volume and elected the leader of the birther movement.

• Fire 1