DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

17 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Hiring the best - as always.

But seriously, this has now reached the Nixon level of firing the AG and AAG. Will the Republicans care at all?

nope..they don't care.  they will post rolleyes at you even thinking there is anything wrong with our emperor

• Plus1 6
22 hours ago, ZRod said:

Couple things:

1. What are we actually going to learn from his returns? That he doesn't make as much money as he claims? That he does get money from Russians buying his properties? We already know this. If his tax returns are dirty then the IRS should have already flagged them and ran an investigation, which I don't believe they ever did.
  2. The Dems need to be extremely careful with how they handle their work as it relates to the office of the President. They need to use extreme discretion because they can very easily set precedents that will have negative long term implications for the country and the Office. See "the atomic option" in the Senate.

Agreed. If he's committed a crime, handle that appropriately. But if they're just used to try to embarrass him, that will blow up in Democrats' faces like an ACME rocket.

31 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Agreed. If he's committed a crime, handle that appropriately. But if they're just used to try to embarrass him, that will blow up in Democrats' faces like an ACME rocket.

Careful Ric, HuskerBoard members may consider this "bubble thought".  Maybe the subliminal messages are finally taking hold :thumbs

• Plus1 1

13 minutes ago, commando said:

i doubt it happens....but....

If they do have it they’re just waiting for the perfect timing for it to cause us the most problems.

If I had to guess I’d say the best time to use it would be right after Trump wins re-election if he does. Especially if the Republicans hold the Senate.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

If they do have it they’re just waiting for the perfect timing for it to cause us the most problems.

reading your quote before i noticed the date of that tweet.  it was repeated in another tweet thread and i didn't notice the date.  still seems like it could be relevant but i ask forgiveness for not seeing that date before.