DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

4 minutes ago, commando said:

the dems want the report that "totally and completely" clears trump released and donnie and his gang don't want it released.   something is wrong with this picture.

what is wrong is that the GOP has made it a political hot potato that they want to keep in their garden.  The report belongs 'to the people' and not a party. We purchased it wt our tax money.

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, schriznoeder said:

That's a really good question. What if Mueller (or one of his staffers) resigns first, and then testifies?

Mueller's done - nothing to 'resign" from is my understanding.  Bare bones staff is closing things up, so there are some that are still considered in place.  It's going to be so interesting to watch roll out, this is history folks!

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, schriznoeder said:

That's a really good question. What if Mueller (or one of his staffers) resigns first, and then testifies?

I'm sure he will testify.  I doubt he will have a copy of 400 pages in front of him when he does.  But I don't doubt he has his canned answers examined under his lawyer's microscope so Mueller can say all sorts of weasel words that will allow every man to feel confident in his own opinion.  

• Plus1 1
15 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I'm sure he will testify.  I doubt he will have a copy of 400 pages in front of him when he does.  But I don't doubt he has his canned answers examined under his lawyer's microscope so Mueller can say all sorts of weasel words that will allow every man to feel confident in his own opinion.  

What is your beef with Mueller other than he was taksed with being the special counsel?

• Plus1 1

45 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

It’s interesting to see that you have your opinion already made up before you hear what he would say. Party before anything. 

Question, what has he specifically done that you are upset about?

• Plus1 4
35 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

That's a prediction.  Does anyone want to take the other side?  Want to bet that Mueller will say in clear terms that Trump did/did not collude with Russia?

and if he says trump did a no no you will call meuller a god damned liberal commie rino who is betraying his country

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

That's a prediction.  Does anyone want to take the other side?  Want to bet that Mueller will say in clear terms that Trump did/did not collude with Russia?

He will say that there is not undeniable slam dunk prosecutorial evidence on collusion with Russia.

He will also say that there are multiple issues and situations that are concerning surrounding obstruction of justice that deserve further attention.

1 hour ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I’m not saying he’s going to say either way. Why would I?  I haven’t seen his report?

why would you formulate an opinion before you saw or heard the evidence?  Is it because of that R beside his name?

If Mueller comes out and says Trump is totally inocent of all charges, I will accept it. If he comes out and says Barr is full of BS and Trump is guilty, I’ll accept that. There is one hell of a lot of room between those two points where I’m guessing reality is. I’ll formulate my opinion based on that. 

Why won’t you?

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I’m not saying he’s going to say either way. Why would I?  I haven’t seen his report?

why would you formulate an opinion before you saw or heard the evidence?  Is it because of that R beside his name?

If Mueller comes out and says Trump is totally inocent of all charges, I will accept it. If he comes out and says Barr is full of BS and Trump is guilty, I’ll accept that. There is one hell of a lot of room between those two points where I’m guessing reality is. I’ll formulate my opinion based on that. 

Why won’t you?

Well it's not prediction if you wait for after the fact is it?

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Well it's not prediction if you wait for after the fact is it?

I don’t see a need to make such predictions. We already have way too much “us against them” or “ our team against your team” in American politics. 

Once you start going down that road, you start looking for evidence that supports your prediction and ignoring the rest. You start defending the indefencable because you want to be “right” so bad. 

Ill just wait and see. 

• Plus1 1

You mean to tell me Trumps hand picked AG who wrote a memo months before he was hired that a president cannot be indicted for obstruction of justice hid evidence of obstruction of justice by writing a brief 4 page summary and refusing to release a report that is over 400 pages long and includes multiple pieces of evidence against his boss.  You don't say?

• Plus1 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1