DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

2 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

It happens a thousand times a day. Evidence of a crime is presented, an investigation takes place, and a judicial system must decide if there's enough to pursue specified charges.

Sometimes innocent people are being hounded. Sometimes less innocent people are skating on technicalities and loopholes. Since this two year "exonerating" process actually indicted several people close to the President, and got others to cop plea deals, smart money leans to the latter. 

Now that Trump has declared his pursuers treasonous and evil and recommended legal revenge, I'm sure you will grant them the presumption of innocence.

Better question did you presume President Donald J. Trump innocent?

• Plus1 1
50 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

Lol! If trump gave an answer other than “I gave him access to the nuke football”, their would be 200 idiots in the MSM screaming that Trump is lying and this is what he said/meant. 

or he could have had it transcribed like most meetings

• Plus1 1

16 minutes ago, commando said:

or he could have had it transcribed like most meetings

The Dems deserve nothing. Lying garbage. Politics over country. They did their best to torpedo the recent negotiations with the NORKs. They have never accepted the election results and have rewarded Putin’s election disruption a thousand times more than he could have imagined. Nobody could have guessed how emotional, illogical and treasonous the bulk of a major political party could be. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
Just now, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

The Dems deserve nothing. Lying garbage. Politics over country. They did their best to torpedo the recent negotiations with the NORKs. They have never accepted the election results and have rewarded Putin’s election disruption a thousand times more than he could have imagined. Nobody could have guessed how emotional, illogical and treasonous the bulk of a major political party could be. 

i feel the exact same way about trump and his cult.

• Plus1 5
3 hours ago, commando said:

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/oct/19/hillary-clinton/hillary-clinton-blames-russia-putin-wikileaks-rele/

We don’t know how many separate investigations into the attacks they were. But the Director of National Intelligence, which speaks for the country’s 17 federal intelligence agencies, released a joint statement saying the intelligence community at large is confident that Russia is behind recent hacks into political organizations’ emails. The statement sourced the attacks to the highest levels of the Russian government and said they are designed to interfere with the current election.

So in other words, @45timesbetterthanemptysuit Lost cred. 

5 minutes ago, commando said:

i feel the exact same way about trump and his cult.

That’s nice. He’s the president. The democratic leaders are a bunch of petty idiots that would prefer any tragedy happen to our country than have President Donald Trump succeed. Allowing them access to anything that can be legally denied, or at least delayed, is a great disservice to our future. They would release any info, twist distort and lie to undermine the executive branch. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
Just now, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

That’s nice. He’s the president. The democratic leaders are a bunch of petty idiots that would prefer any tragedy happen to our country than have President Donald Trump succeed. Allowing them access to anything that can be legally denied, or at least delayed, is a great disservice to our future. They would release any info, twist distort and lie to undermine the executive branch. 

that describes the trump cult perfectly.  thank you

• Plus1 4

1 minute ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

Yeah, this may shock you,  but our country has edges I like to call “borders”, my governments  primary responsibility is to the legal citizens within that border.

and that border was controlled well enough during the obama administration that we didn't need to declare a national emergency.   2 years of trump and a republican controlled government  and it became a national emergency.   wonder what changed?

• Plus1 4
6 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

Lol! Speaks for isn’t equivalent to 17 agencies making a statement. You have no idea the value I place upon your opinion of my credibility 

the director of national intelligence (who speaks for all 17 agencies) making a statement means nothing to you? 

• Plus1 2
12 minutes ago, commando said:

and that border was controlled well enough during the obama administration that we didn't need to declare a national emergency.   2 years of trump and a republican controlled government  and it became a national emergency.   wonder what changed?

Really? The guy in charge during Obama’s term doesn’t agree with you. Heck Obama didn’t agree a few years ago. I suppose the advancements in ladder and shovel technology have made barriers obsolete. 

• Plus1 1