DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

43 minutes ago, commando said:

out of the 60% of americans who did vote...less than 50% of them voted for trump.    and many trump voters have buyers remorse.   the hardcore trumpists are the cult....who believes everything he utters.   if he says 1 thing 1 day and says the opposite the next they believe him both times.  those are the cult members.

Not if you count the overwhelming fraud of votes that democrat district drum up every year from grave sites, illegals and people being drive from one polling site to another polling site to vote countless times.  I know the last one is fact.  Had a history teacher in Chicago that use to work for the Daily family and he drove the bus. They'd pick up a bunch of bums from skid row and give'm a 1/2 pint a couple times during the day and they would each vote 10-12 times. He laughed about it and thought it was cool.  He also came to the class high (pot smoke and booze in huge soda glass).  This last election I saw it in person here in central Minnesota where they were hauling a group of Somalian's around in a rented school bus.  I had the day off and I followed them to 5 polling places and then called my cop friend.  They did caught them and they are being prosecuted, but you won't hear about because the media in MN is covering it up!  Also the fact that the Obama said to the non citizens that they should vote, it is estimated now by Judicial Watch that at a minimum up 800,000 people in Texas and California voted. The use of the word cult is quite offensive and racist to an overwhelming number of people from all walks of life and race who support taking our government back from the politicians that are there for themselves to get power and wealth (from both parties)!   If you want to give up your vote to these people of power and wealth go right ahead.  Not me, I want my vote to count! 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fire 1

58 minutes ago, commando said:

:facepalm:

trump was told by the FBI     when he won the nomination to watch out for russian agents trying to infiltrate his campaign.  the FBI meets with everyone who wins their party nominations and gives them details on what to watch out for and to contact the FBI if they suspect they are contacted by foriegn agents.    you are spouting right wing propaganda

Sure they tell him after he's elected!  Why not tell him during the election.  Also the Russian that met with Don J., Jared and Manafort, when the meeting was set up because the Russian attorney was to disclose dirt on Hillary, was all a setup by the DNC/Clinton's.  The meeting lasted 15 minutes and was quickly closed because they smelled a rat.  Boy what a meeting.  But I know that many will believe what he fake news tells them and will believe the lying narrative they put out.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort met with the Russians, knowing they were Russians, in Trump Tower on June 9, 2016.

A simple, basic reading of facts would show you this pipe dream of Obama entrapping the poor, unsuspecting Trump campaign with Russians is false. Either you're incapable of basic reading comprehension or you're intentionally spreading false information.  Guessing it's the latter, I'm asking you to stop.

The issue here is people use info from the MSM.  Since when are they ever factual?  Not much these days.  If people keep using those sources and they'll be wrong a lot!

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
12 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Sure they tell him after he's elected!  Why not tell him during the election.  Also the Russian that met with Don J., Jared and Manafort, when the meeting was set up because the Russian attorney was to disclose dirt on Hillary, was all a setup by the DNC/Clinton's.  The meeting lasted 15 minutes and was quickly closed because they smelled a rat.  Boy what a meeting.  But I know that many will believe what he fake news tells them and will believe the lying narrative they put out.

dude...they told him when he won the republican nomination to run for president.  not after he was elected.   try to keep up.

• Plus1 3
3 hours ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

There is a lot to unpack in this post, but most I do not care to quarrel over. To be honest, what can the American public actually believe from politicians (including Trump) and partisan media (e.g., Fox and MSNBC)? One thing that seems consist and something you are acknowledging as well is that the Trump campaign team took a meeting with a foreign asset in hopes to gain damaging information from a political adversary. That is unethical, illegal, and treasonous.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

35 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

This last election I saw it in person here in central Minnesota where they were hauling a group of Somalian's around in a rented school bus.  I had the day off and I followed them to 5 polling places and then called my cop friend.  They did caught them and they are being prosecuted, but you won't hear about because the media in MN is covering it up!  

what a load of lies.  this would be all over the news if it was being prosecuted.....it would be front page of every newspaper and lead off every newscast.....at least from the fox channel if nothing else. something concrete they could point to rather than make vague claims like they do now 

edit to add:   sorry for mispelling it...faux news.

another edit.....should have called it a load of BS rather than a load of lies to be more accurate.   

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, Thanks_Tom RR said:

There is a lot to unpack in this post, but most I do not carry to quarrel over. To be honest, what can the American public actually believe from politicians (including Trump) and partisan media (e.g., Fox and MSNBC)? One thing that seems consist and something you are acknowledging as well is that the Trump campaign team took a meeting with a foreign asset in hopes to gain damaging information from a political adversary. That is unethical, illegal, and treasonous.

Are we calling attorney's from foreign counties foreign agents now because they are acting on behalf of their countries government or does that just suit the way the left/press want to put this info out?

• Fire 1
3 hours ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

:facepalm:  So you're calling 50-60 % of the American Public a cult? :lame 

Closer to 40%. More people disapprove 

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

29 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Not if you count the overwhelming fraud of votes that democrat district drum up every year from grave sites, illegals and people being drive from one polling site to another polling site to vote countless times.  I know the last one is fact.  Had a history teacher in Chicago that use to work for the Daily family and he drove the bus. They'd pick up a bunch of bums from skid row and give'm a 1/2 pint a couple times during the day and they would each vote 10-12 times. He laughed about it and thought it was cool.  He also came to the class high (pot smoke and booze in huge soda glass).  This last election I saw it in person here in central Minnesota where they were hauling a group of Somalian's around in a rented school bus.  I had the day off and I followed them to 5 polling places and then called my cop friend.  They did caught them and they are being prosecuted, but you won't hear about because the media in MN is covering it up!  Also the fact that the Obama said to the non citizens that they should vote, it is estimated now by Judicial Watch that at a minimum up 800,000 people in Texas and California voted. The use of the word cult is quite offensive and racist to an overwhelming number of people from all walks of life and race who support taking our government back from the politicians that are there for themselves to get power and wealth (from both parties)!   If you want to give up your vote to these people of power and wealth go right ahead.  Not me, I want my vote to count! 

Lies. Give me proof of mass voter fraud because its been disproven multiple times. Last time I checked Trumps Voter Fraud committee hasn't found anything groundbreaking. I'm sorry but you will have to do better than anecdotal evidence because I don't really believe your little anecdote.

Also how exactly is calling Trump supporters a cult racist? Lol always talking about the left just using that term unfairly now you just pull it out of absolutely nowhere. At least Trump has exhibited actual racist behavior. Calling a group of people a cult is racist? How exactly please explain.

• Plus1 4

46 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Another possibility is the exact opposite:

https://www.brennancenter.org/analysis/debunking-voter-fraud-myth

• Thanks 2
18 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

True fact:

50% of Republicans think this serial liar, adulterer, and poster boy for the seven deadly sins was chosen by God to be President. 

My mom’s hairdresser said this to her. It’s based on some Bible verses (although there are also some contradictory ones). My mom’s response was that Obama (who this lady dislikes) and Hitler were made rulers too. It’s a s#!tty argument for supporting someone.

• Plus1 2
3 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

Calling a group of people a cult is racist? How exactly please explain.

Donald Trump built his Make America Great coalition around people who are tired of the teachers, scientists and ivory tower fact-mongers telling them what to believe, and who yearn for a simpler time when everyone knew their place in the world: dumbest white person > smartest colored person. 

They will never put it that way because it sounds so awful and because they were willing to vote for Ben Carson! but now that they will defend their leader against all reason, believing him a gift from God, they have become a cult. A cult that also happens to be racist. 

• Plus1 6
10 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

My mom’s hairdresser said this to her. It’s based on some Bible verses (although there are also some contradictory ones). My mom’s response was that Obama (who this lady dislikes) and Hitler were made rulers too. It’s a s#!tty argument for supporting someone.

God must also have thought Nancy Pelosi deserved a second chance. 

I'm also a bit miffed at Him for screwing the Saints on that pass interference call, allowing His beloved Rams to get into the Super Bowl. But perhaps He was merely setting the table for His servant Robert Kraft and the ethically pure New England Patriots.

Like they say, Mysterious Ways.

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1