DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

1 hour ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

I'm neither a troll or sucker!  Great options you give me though.  Call it new to the board in the last couple weeks and not sure why it's reportable.  Is there some rule that I'm not aware off.  Now I know some are going go on the attack and that's fine attack if you must.  Just want learn what I did wrong and move on.  Thanks in advance for the help.

The closest "rule" this type of content appears to violate is trolling: it's uncorroborated, comes from a shady website, has virtually no legitimate backing by any credible news source that I can find, and appears to be for the express purpose of generating a negative response. We don't need to share that kind of stuff around here. At best, it's a rumor, and in many ways, it appears slanderous.

• Thanks 3
  • Fire 1
2 minutes ago, Enhance said:

The closest "rule" this type of content appears to violate is trolling: it's uncorroborated, comes from a shady website, has virtually no legitimate backing by any credible news source that I can find, and appears to be for the express purpose of generating a negative response. We don't need to share that kind of stuff around here. At best, it's a rumor, and in many ways, it appears slanderous.

We're not in the business of doing that here.

Thanks - should have played more attention to what I grabbed off the internet.

3 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Thanks - should have played more attention to what I grabbed off the internet.

This is always a good rule of thumb.

I think the frustration and animosity you might find on this board comes from the highly suspect sources some Trump supporters cite, assuming that the alternative point of view is a "balance" to the New York Times, Politifact, The Atlantic, PBS, CNN, FactCheck.org and others. You shouldn't take any one source as verbatim, but there's generally a pattern. It's really had to listen to the cries of "fake news!" when the alt right has virtually perfected the practice.

Also hard when you show someone the error of their ways, and they crawl right back into the hole anyway.

• Plus1 5

4 hours ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

He should resign!  He leaked classified information that once the whole fiasco is unclassified and release to the public is going show just how treasonous of a person he truly is.  The man is a liar and has broken his oath of to not revival classified information! 

Guess who else has leaked classified information?

• Plus1 4
2 hours ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

No trolling at all on that one.  Another poster from nearby Long Prairie, MN saw the same thing.  Just telling the truth.  If you notice, I for one will admit when I'm wrong.  Will you?

Are you kidding me? I pulled the town of Long Prairie out of my butt in my post yesterday.   Am I to believe that I guessed the right town out of alll the towns in Minnesota?  

Btw: a quick search tells me Long Prairie had all of 2 polling places.,.

• Plus1 6
On 3/27/2019 at 2:14 PM, funhusker said:

Why would you need to take pictures?  I mean when 45 Somali refugees come into the local senior center in Long Prairie, MN (pop. 3500) to vote under the names Rick and Cindy Palowski it kinds of gets etched into your memory.

• Plus1 1
8 hours ago, funhusker said:

Are you kidding me? I pulled the town of Long Prairie out of my butt in my post yesterday.   Am I to believe that I guessed the right town out of alll the towns in Minnesota?  

Btw: a quick search tells me Long Prairie had all of 2 polling places.,.

Your post did have all the correct info in it.  And is not more than 15-20 miles away.  In fact most of those people come to St. Cloud to work.  We have two of those residents in our office and they sure as heck know all about the Somalis that have immigrated here. The following link is from study in Texas, and 54% of the public do think this is happening!    https://texaspolitics.utexas.edu/set/seriousness-people-voting-multiple-times-october-2016#overall   

And here is more.  These are creditable.  One is an opinion piece but list facts to support the opinion.  https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/17/no-voter-fraud-isnt-myth-10-cases-where-its-all-to/  And then this https://thefederalist.com/2016/10/13/voter-fraud-real-heres-proof/.  These are all creditable high quality sites.  No trolling, information and opinions backed up with facts!  I'll wait for the lefts view of things from various leftist sites.

• Fire 1
38 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Your post did have all the correct info in it.  And is not more than 15-20 miles away.  In fact most of those people come to St. Cloud to work.  We have two of those residents in our office and they sure as heck know all about the Somalis that have immigrated here. The following link is from study in Texas, and 54% of the public do think this is happening!    https://texaspolitics.utexas.edu/set/seriousness-people-voting-multiple-times-october-2016#overall   

And here is more.  These are creditable.  One is an opinion piece but list facts to support the opinion.  https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/17/no-voter-fraud-isnt-myth-10-cases-where-its-all-to/  And then this https://thefederalist.com/2016/10/13/voter-fraud-real-heres-proof/.  These are all creditable high quality sites.  No trolling, information and opinions backed up with facts!  I'll wait for the lefts view of things from various leftist sites.

Yes, voter fraud is happening.  We have a thread devoted to it.  There is an upcoming "re-do" election in North Carolina because the outcome was swayed by voter fraud.  

But no, I don't believe you watched bus loads of fraudulent voters go into rural Minnesota polling places and cast votes under other persons' names.  

• Plus1 7