DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

5 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

What I find strange is that the Dems Nd the President have claimed they want the report released. So, who is against it?

Hmmm

why?

It was ostensibly a counter-intelligence investigation.  That façade would break if they didn't redact parts of the report. 

Also I believe they said there are some other investigations that they do not want to compromise.

10 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Your presumption of innocence sure took a sharp turn.

I hope they wind up in court so I can give them that presumption. 

• Fire 1
10 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Nothing more than a bought and paid for poll by CNN in an attempt to save face continue their FALSE NARRATIVE!  Why?  Because the have nothing else.  MSMBC and CNN viewership fell drastically this week. Just more lying in a attempt to cover up all past lies!

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

17 hours ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Thanks for the information.  I'll admit, I did not know that.  Still doesn't change anything.

17 hours ago, Landlord said:

Thanks for the information.  I'll admit, I did not know that.  Still doesn't change anything.

I've done some more investigating on this.  Seems the same general message was give to both the Clinton Campaign and the Trump Campaign, but nothing specific to either campaign that they were already in the cross hairs of the Russians.  Sounds to me this notification is given to every campaign every 4 years.  This general notification in most cases wouldn't even raise a red flag. I would not consider a private attorney from Russia a Russian agent.  Anyone that would or professes this exactly what the meeting in Trump Tower was, is really stretching what really happened.  The meeting in Trump Tower was actually a set up by the DNC and part of the conspiracy /ie: insurance policy against Trump, if he were to win the election!

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

Hey, I truly feel sorry for all on the left that have been lied to by the MSM for the last many years.  They have done a huge disservice to the citizens of the United States of America.  Really a treasonous act in my book.  Each and everyday they told the same lies over and over and over, and as is common with lies, if they are told enough times, they become reality.  I totally forgive the people that received those lies and believed them.  You are a causality in this deception and that is not right.  At this moment the MSM is willing to double down on their lies in an attempt to retain this vital narrative.  I really feel sorry for those that fell for all of this.  Hey I know you hate Trump, and I have no problem with that, but how was that hatred conceived?  Was it just plan a simple you didn't like his agenda or did the fabricated fake news play into your hatred of him.  I also know the tape that was play prior to the election cause some to hate him.  There are many reasons, but one thing that is not factual and has now been proven is that there never was any Trump Russian Collusion and he did not Obstruct Justice and if those are your reason I ask you to reconsider how you feel about the man.  I know he has a rough edge and is not allows a polished politician, or always PC.  Myself, I warmed up to Trump in the spring of 2016 as the primaries went on.  At the time I was at home recovering from getting a new hip. As I was able to look at the campaigns, I because sold on him because I felt he had the counties best interest at heart.  He had made his fortune and now wanted to give back.  I know many here will laugh at that comment, but their are people out there that want to give back and mean it!  Sure you all are going to say it's just to promote his brand and he makes millions from that.  Well I'll tell you right now his brand has been attacked daily by the left and MSM, do you think he became President to get this result?  I truly think he knew what he was getting into, but in his heart he wanted to give back.  

Again, these comments are not meant to troll or rile you up, they are serious thoughts that I wanted to convey.  Why, because I know your upset right now and feel betrayed, just as I felt when Obama Care was enacted and all the things Obama got away with for 8 years.

• Plus1 2
41 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Hey, I truly feel sorry for all on the left that have been lied to by the MSM for the last many years.  They have done a huge disservice to the citizens of the United States of America.  Really a treasonous act in my book.  Each and everyday they told the same lies over and over and over, and as is common with lies, if they are told enough times, they become reality.  I totally forgive the people that received those lies and believed them.  You are a causality in this deception and that is not right.  At this moment the MSM is willing to double down on their lies in an attempt to retain this vital narrative.  I really feel sorry for those that fell for all of this.  Hey I know you hate Trump, and I have no problem with that, but how was that hatred conceived?  Was it just plan a simple you didn't like his agenda or did the fabricated fake news play into your hatred of him.  I also know the tape that was play prior to the election cause some to hate him.  There are many reasons, but one thing that is not factual and has now been proven is that there never was any Trump Russian Collusion and he did not Obstruct Justice and if those are your reason I ask you to reconsider how you feel about the man.  I know he has a rough edge and is not allows a polished politician, or always PC.  Myself, I warmed up to Trump in the spring of 2016 as the primaries went on.  At the time I was at home recovering from getting a new hip. As I was able to look at the campaigns, I because sold on him because I felt he had the counties best interest at heart.  He had made his fortune and now wanted to give back.  I know many here will laugh at that comment, but their are people out there that want to give back and mean it!  Sure you all are going to say it's just to promote his brand and he makes millions from that.  Well I'll tell you right now his brand has been attacked daily by the left and MSM, do you think he became President to get this result?  I truly think he knew what he was getting into, but in his heart he wanted to give back.  

Again, these comments are not meant to troll or rile you up, they are serious thoughts that I wanted to convey.  Why, because I know your upset right now and feel betrayed, just as I felt when Obama Care was enacted and all the things Obama got away with for 8 years.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

the "MSM" is really rolling the smolett case this morning.  if the MSM is constantly lying does that mean we should leave smolett alone? 

28 minutes ago, commando said:

the "MSM" is really rolling the smolett case this morning.  if the MSM is constantly lying does that mean we should leave smolett alone? 

All I can say is you have to be careful and do your own common sense look at it.  Sometime don't judge and let it play out.  My gut right now is saying there way more to this story than we know.  Usually the cream of the story will rise to the top all on it's own.  The MSM tries to control stories to fit their narrative.  Sometimes they have no choice and have to be honest.  I'm in wait a see mode right now.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Hey, I truly feel sorry for all on the right that have been lied to by Donald Trump for the last three years.  He have done a huge disservice to the citizens of the United States of America.  Really a treasonous act in my book.  Each and everyday he told the same lies over and over and over, and as is common with lies, if they are told enough times, they become reality.  I totally forgive the people that received those lies and believed them.  You are a causality in this deception and that is not right.  At this moment Donald Trump is willing to double down on his lies in an attempt to retain this vital narrative.  I really feel sorry for those that fell for all of this.  Hey I know you hate MSM, and I have no problem with that, but how was that hatred conceived?  Was it just plan a simple you didn't like their agenda or did the fabricated fake news play into your hatred of them.  I also know the tape that was play prior to the election cause some to like Trump.  There are many reasons, but one thing that is  factual and has now been proven is that there was Trump Russian Collusion and he did Obstruct Justice and if those are your reason I ask you to reconsider how you feel about the man.  I know he has a rough edge and is not allows a polished politician, or always PC.  Myself, I  saw Trump's scam in the spring of 2016 as the primaries went on.  At the time I was at home recovering from getting a new hip. As I was able to look at the campaigns, I became weary of him because I felt he didn't have the counties best interest at heart.  He had made his fortune and now wanted to take more.  I know many here will laugh at that comment, but their are people out there that want to take more and mean it!  Sure you all are going to say it's just to promote his brand and he makes millions from that.  Well I'll tell you right now his brand has been boosted daily by the right and Fox, do you think he became President to get this result?  I truly think he knew what he was getting into, and in his heart he wanted to take more.  

Again, these comments are not meant to troll or rile you up, they are serious thoughts that I wanted to convey.  Why, because I know your upset right now and feel betrayed, just as I felt when Obama Care was dismantled and all the things Trump got away with for 30 years.

FIFY

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 3
  • Fire 2
9 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

All I can say is you have to be careful and do your own common sense look at it.  Sometime don't judge and let it play out.  My gut right now is saying there way more to this story than we know.  Usually the cream of the story will rise to the top all on it's own.  The MSM tries to control stories to fit their narrative.  Sometimes they have no choice and have to be honest.  I'm in wait a see mode right now.

if you agree with what the "MSM" reports they must have been forced to tell the truth.  gotta love that approach to things.