DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

33 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

That's the opposite of what I posted.  It would 'help my team' if the feds questioned HRC's team with perjury traps, indicted them on whatever they could find, and flipped them to say that Hilary is a criminal.  But it would be bad for my country so that should never happen.

Are you okay with the USA doing it all the time?  Governments will meddle a bit with the neighbors so no point in crying about it. But Mueller et al managed  the worst possible counterintelligence strategy.  Politicize the issue so a nation divided will not trust each other to guard against foreign influence.  Putin never could have dreamed his usual antics would be so successful.  

His success was getting the biggest rich shyster idiot in the country elected.  If Trump had brain one he would have taken office and said "we need to secure our elections from foreign interference" and "I certainly believe in our intelligence and intelligence professionals and we need to let law enforcement investigate and come up with recommendations to protect the integrity of our elections from electronic espionage and influence campaigns" then let the FBI run with it. Then it ends there.

Instead he tried to bury all his staff's contacts with Russians, fired Comey for the "Russia thing" and celebrated it the next day in his office with the Russian ambassadors and told the world he believes the word of Putin over the free worlds intelligence agencies.  When we already knew they were running influence and hacking campaigns.  That's how you end up with a special council investigation.  His every instinct is the exact wrong way to handle this if he had no guilt.  This has been a mess of his own making, not some deep state fighting against Trump, this is the result of a moron that cant think beyond his baser instincts with no ability to listen to people who are smarter than he is, then lying about it every step of the way.

Some of you are just so far gone, worshiping this idiot, its baffling.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

That's the opposite of what I posted.  It would 'help my team' if the feds questioned HRC's team with perjury traps, indicted them on whatever they could find, and flipped them to say that Hilary is a criminal.  But it would be bad for my country so that should never happen.

Are you okay with the USA doing it all the time?  Governments will meddle a bit with the neighbors so no point in crying about it. But Mueller et al managed  the worst possible counterintelligence strategy.  Politicize the issue so a nation divided will not trust each other to guard against foreign influence.  Putin never could have dreamed his usual antics would be so successful. 

You said Comey did the right thing in regards to Hillary. I stand by my statement, you only care about law enforcement influencing who is elected when it helps the democrats, if it helps the republicans then its the right thing to do. I see exactly where you stand.

• Plus1 3
6 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

Well this is stupid, but I guess this is how things are run in Republicanland.

Fealty to and protection of Dear Leader above all, I guess.

Are? You? Freaking? Kidding? Me?

That's like asking the police to hang out outside your house for a few minutes before they serve a search warrant so you have a chance to hide the evidence. 

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, schriznoeder said:

Are? You? Freaking? Kidding? Me?

That's like asking the police to hang out outside your house for a few minutes before they serve a search warrant so you have a chance to hide the evidence. 

I'm sure they'll couch it behind an argument about executive privilege...

But this sure seems wrong from where I stand. Imagine the Republican reaction if Loretta Lynch sent a letter that said Hillary was good and did nothing wrong with her email and then sent the FBI's findings to Hillary and her lawyers to "fact check."

It's not hard to imagine.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• Plus1 3

2 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

I'm sure they'll couch it behind an argument about executive privilege...

But this sure seems wrong from where I stand. Imagine the Republican reaction if Loretta Lynch sent a letter that said Hillary was good and did nothing wrong with her email and then sent the FBI's findings to Hillary and her lawyers to "fact check."

It's not hard to imagine.

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

I know, right? That would have started an F5 sh*t storm of epic proportions. 

So at this point, we'll have to rely on someone from Mueller's team leaking the original report. Or having the House Intelligence Committee subpoenaing someone on Mueller's team and having him/her read the report out loud for the public record.

6 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

So.......ignore the evidence of foreign influence in order not to divide the nation against Trump? A man who makes polarizing, politicized Tweets before most of us have breakfast?

• Plus1 1

9 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Well this is stupid, but I guess this is how things are run in Republicanland.

Fealty to and protection of Dear Leader above all, I guess.

Considering that this witch hunt was started with false and fraudulent documents in an attempt to sedulously and with a acts of treason to take down a duly elected POTUS, he should be able to claim executive privilege.  If the shoe was on the other foot you know dang well you would feel the same way towards Obama.  The fact that there were 12-16 Democrat Attorney's on Mueller's team do ya think there is some false partisan crap in there that isn't truthful and services no useful purpose in the report to begin with?  Just face it the left will never accept the fact that Donald Trump actually won that election.  In fact he won it so biggly that with all the fraudulent votes Hillary got it still wasn't enough to get past the MAGA vote that the American voters hand to Donald J. Trump the 45th President of the United States of American.  He will serve two terms and will win with even a larger margin in November of 2020.  If the left keeps acting the way they have in the past two years, their party will some go up in smoke

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
4 minutes ago, commando said:

who "planted" informants in the trump campaign?  he hired only the "best people" and didn't take recommendations from the dems on who to bring in.   

Actually it was the FBI who didn't tell the Trump Campaign that they felt the Russian's were trying to get into the campaign.  So in effect Obama FBI was attempting to trap Trumps people! He found out this was going on from Adm. Rogers two days after the election when Rogers came to Trump Towers to spill the beans on what was going on.  At that point Obama already had Trump Tower bugged.  So Trump moved the whole operation to his golf club at Bedminster.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
1 hour ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Actually it was the FBI who didn't tell the Trump Campaign that they felt the Russian's were trying to get into the campaign.  So in effect Obama FBI was attempting to trap Trumps people! He found out this was going on from Adm. Rogers two days after the election when Rogers came to Trump Towers to spill the beans on what was going on.  At that point Obama already had Trump Tower bugged.  So Trump moved the whole operation to his golf club at Bedminster.

Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort met with the Russians, knowing they were Russians, in Trump Tower on June 9, 2016.

A simple, basic reading of facts would show you this pipe dream of Obama entrapping the poor, unsuspecting Trump campaign with Russians is false. Either you're incapable of basic reading comprehension or you're intentionally spreading false information.  Guessing it's the latter, I'm asking you to stop.

• Plus1 4

:facepalm:  So you're calling 50-60 % of the American Public a cult? :lame 

out of the 60% of americans who did vote...less than 50% of them voted for trump.    and many trump voters have buyers remorse.   the hardcore trumpists are the cult....who believes everything he utters.   if he says 1 thing 1 day and says the opposite the next they believe him both times.  those are the cult members.

• Plus1 5
  • Fire 1

:facepalm:

trump was told by the FBI     when he won the nomination to watch out for russian agents trying to infiltrate his campaign.  the FBI meets with everyone who wins their party nominations and gives them details on what to watch out for and to contact the FBI if they suspect they are contacted by foriegn agents.    you are spouting right wing propaganda

• Plus1 2