DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

1 minute ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

Really? The guy in charge during Obama’s term doesn’t agree with you. Heck Obama didn’t agree a few years ago. I suppose the advancements in ladder and shovel technology have made barriers obsolete. 

the first 2 years of trumps presidency didn't see the need to declare an emergency either.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, ZRod said:

So now we care about lying?

i noticed that also.   find 1 lie by someone you disagree with and nothing can be trusted from them ever again unless they have an R by their name.  then it's carte blanche to lie, cheat, and steal for the cult.

• Plus1 6
26 minutes ago, commando said:

and that border was controlled well enough during the obama administration that we didn't need to declare a national emergency.   2 years of trump and a republican controlled government  and it became a national emergency.   wonder what changed?

Well since Donald Trump won the election in 2016, the Dems have decided they need more illegals voting.  You know Obama said it was perfectly fine for them to vote.  Remember?  So the solution for the Dems is to flood the boarder for 4 years, have those illegals vote and hope to win!  This really isn't hard to figure out!

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
13 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

Well in the beginning it was under control, but then organized caravans started sending people north from Central American to our boarder causing this National Emergency.  If you don't believe it I have I bridge for sale and you sound like a good customer to approach! I'd like to know what Democrat operative is running the program of sending people north and giving them Soros money to get here.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
17 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Well in the beginning it was under control, but then organized caravans started sending people north from Central American to our boarder causing this National Emergency.  If you don't believe it I have I bridge for sale and you sound like a good customer to approach! I'd like to know what Democrat operative is running the program of sending people north and giving them Soros money to get here.

ahh...there it is...the good old soros bogy man that the cult throws around.

20 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Well since Donald Trump won the election in 2016, the Dems have decided they need more illegals voting.  You know Obama said it was perfectly fine for them to vote.  Remember?  So the solution for the Dems is to flood the boarder for 4 years, have those illegals vote and hope to win!  This really isn't hard to figure out!

are immigration numbers up during trumps time in office?   

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Better question did you presume President Donald J. Trump innocent?

It's not a better question, but I'll answer it anyway.

No. 

I also didn't presume him guilty.

From what we knew at the time; Russians had approached his campaign manager, son and son-in-law to trade dirt on Hillary, I presumed Donald Trump knew about it, but there was no quid pro quo and little basis for collusion. Don Jr. lied about it and then recanted, so we knew the charges weren't unfounded -- just thin at the moment. Campaign dirt isn't that big of a deal, by itself. Trump had also skated a fine line on obstruction of justice in broad daylight, so that could have gone either way under further investigation.

The reason the Mueller investigation made me lean towards guilt was how long it was taking and how many Trump insiders were flipping. Again, it was no secret that Donald Trump was fiscally compromised since the late 90s, and almost entirely reliant on Russian money starting around 2003 --- Don Jr. admits that on record.  A lot of Trump insiders were caught lying, something innocent people don't do. Word was that the head of Trump Enterprises finances was cooperating, that the Mueller team might be demanding Trump's income taxes, and that the investigation was leading places outside the Russian purview (not unlike the Starr Report veering from land fraud to intern diddling.)  Everything was taking longer because Mueller was being meticulous. That didn't point to exoneration at the time.

Still doesn't. We haven't seen the report. The only thing we can presume is that Mueller couldn't issue any more than the 34 indictments and 7 convictions already handed down, although apparently he did share his findings with the Southern District of New York, the more appropriate venue for future charges. 

Now you go.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

So you are ok with law enforcement influencing who takes office when it helps your team. Duly noted.

That's the opposite of what I posted.  It would 'help my team' if the feds questioned HRC's team with perjury traps, indicted them on whatever they could find, and flipped them to say that Hilary is a criminal.  But it would be bad for my country so that should never happen.

10 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

One more thing on this. 

Youre outraged on the thought that people in the government possibly influences who holds office, but you’re ok with foreign governments doing it. 

Are you okay with the USA doing it all the time?  Governments will meddle a bit with the neighbors so no point in crying about it. But Mueller et al managed  the worst possible counterintelligence strategy.  Politicize the issue so a nation divided will not trust each other to guard against foreign influence.  Putin never could have dreamed his usual antics would be so successful. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
2 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

. But Mueller et al managed  the worst possible counterintelligence strategy.  Politicize the issue so a nation divided will not trust each other to guard against foreign influence.  Putin never could have dreamed his usual antics would be so successful. 

mueller never said anything during the whole process.   trump was tweeting about it constantly and media be it far left to far right all talked about it constantly.   i don't think i would blame mueller at all for it being politicized.

• Plus1 3