DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

1 hour ago, Nebfanatic said:

If that is the case then take down the corrupt ones. I have no affiliation. If Trump wants it released then we should all see exactly what is going on with this whole thing very shortly because the Dems in congress want the same thing.

How about that we agree on something.  :thumbs

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Nebfanatic said:

This whole post is plain ridiculous but I'd like to address this part. By this standard anyone who worked for the federal government from 2009 to 2016 is a democrat. Come on man, people in non political roles of government work under multiple administrations with differing political views. You saying this is equivilant to saying my postman is a republican Trump supporter...I mean he might be but I'm not just going to assume that because he is employed by the federal government. What about all of the military members under control of Commander and Chief Obama? Are they liberals? 

Did I say they were a democrat?  No I didn't!  They are Uniparty/Deepstate operatives that will do anything to not allow an outsider (Donald Trump) to invade their government which is run by the  Uniparty = Republican/Democrat leaders.  Why do you think President Trump didn't get more done the first two years?  It was the fact that Paul Ryan a Rhino Republican/Uniparty member (who's wife is a lifetime Democrat), blocked his agenda most of the time.  Much more could have been done had Ryan not been there.  Paul Ryan is bought and paid for by the US Chamber of Commerce and member in good standing of the NWO and Wall Street.   He hates the new trade agreement worked out with Mexico and Canada and is totally opposed to the negotiations that are going on right now with ChinaDon't under estimate the power that Wall Street and the Rothchild's have on politics.   It's all because the business model is being changed to a Main Street economy from the Wall Street model used since old man Bush was in office.  Call my post ridiculous, but if you do some real research it's all there.  It's only ridiculous because people are still thinking along the lines of the past paradigm of doing business.  That's also why economist today still look at thing the old way and are now totally confused as why our economy just keeps chugging along with absolutely no slow down in site! It's quite telling that he will now sit on the board of CNN!

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
2 hours ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Well for your information, Obama was doing it in a big way in Israel right before his term was over and I'm sure he was doing elsewhere also.  Our government has a long track record of getting people into power in other nations, so to have another country do it to us shouldn't be of a surprise if you were paying attention!

So you’re ok with it. Good to know. 

Youre ok with Russia promoting discontent in our country so it boils up in places like Furguson, mo and Charlottesville.

youre ok with disinformation being disseminated on social media....as long as it supports your guy. 

• Plus1 2
6 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Comey may be a bumbling boob, but he more or less did it right by getting the facts out there and allowing the voters to be judge and jury. 

That would be akin to getting the "facts" of Donald Trump's involvement with Russia out to the voters, while you pursued the actual course of inquiry after the election. 

• Plus1 3
7 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I did not name parties, this was a conflict between rulers and upstarts.  Trump is a populist who took over the Republican Party.  The establishment GOP hates him almost as much as big blue elites. 

Mostly true. More accurate to say that Trump is an opportunist who played the populist card to go around the RNC -- who never liked or trusted him -- and appeal to an underserved voting block who cheered his most virulent statements at rallies. 

It takes only a cursory review of Donald Trump's life, his administrative appointments and executive actions to realize he is no populist and has done no swamp-draining. He socializes with, plays golf with, takes money from, and passes legislation for the same people who our Minnesota friend describes as the New World Order. The fact that so many people in these circles also hate and mistrust Donald Trump is not because he's a maverick populist, it's because he's a loose cannon and notorious a$$h@!e.

• Plus1 2

38 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So you’re ok with it. Good to know. 

Youre ok with Russia promoting discontent in our country so it boils up in places like Furguson, mo and Charlottesville.

youre ok with disinformation being disseminated on social media....as long as it supports your guy. 

I think it's quite funny how you keep pushing and saying things that were not said.  No I'm not for it, but with that said, it's not a huge revelation.  This stuff has been happening to other countries for generations and our hands are dirty in doing what Russia has been doing to us.  So it's shouldn't surprise anyone.  The fact that Obama spent our tax payer dollars to try and effect a out come he wanted in Israel should be just as alarming or even more as Russia trying to effect our election.  I would expect this from Russia, but to use our tax dollars to effect the out come of an election of one our best allies is another thing.

As far as the social media thing goes, that cat is out of the bag, and I have no idea how anyone is going to put it back in the bag short of shutting the whole thing down.  There is misinformation all over the place.  People have to get smart and use some common sense.  There are some pretty obvious things out there and if they don't add up there mostly false.  I can't believe that so many people were buying what the MSM was selling these past several years.  I've know CNN and MSMBC have been nothing short of pure propaganda for the DNC for years.  It really came out during the recount in 2000.

12 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Mostly true. More accurate to say that Trump is an opportunist who played the populist card to go around the RNC -- who never liked or trusted him -- and appeal to an underserved voting block who cheered his most virulent statements at rallies. 

It takes only a cursory review of Donald Trump's life, his administrative appointments and executive actions to realize he is no populist and has done no swamp-draining. He socializes with, plays golf with, takes money from, and passes legislation for the same people who our Minnesota friend describes as the New World Order. The fact that so many people in these circles also hate and mistrust Donald Trump is not because he's a maverick populist, it's because he's a loose cannon and notorious a$$h@!e.

From the very beginning I have said Trump is an opportunist.  If he could have gotten it done via the Dem party we would have branded himself as a liberal as his previous positions, years ago, positioned him more liberal than what he ran on.  Trump has no core values other than what is good for him first and his Brand second. He is not a populist nor is he a conservative. 

Question: When Trump leaves office in a 2021 will he fight for conservative policies or even populist policies??  No, he will  go back to promoting the only thing he believes in - his name and his brand.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

From the very beginning I have said Trump is an opportunist.  If he could have gotten it done via the Dem party we would have branded himself as a liberal as his previous positions, years ago, positioned him more liberal than what he ran on.  Trump has no core values other than what is good for him first and his Brand second. He is not a populist nor is he a conservative. 

Question: When Trump leaves office in a 2021 will he fight for conservative policies or even populist policies??  No, he will  go back to promoting the only thing he believes in - his name and his brand.  

He’s the biggest sham in American politics. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
22 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

Didn't the Washington Free Beacon get the ball rolling on the dossier? https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/website-with-gop-ties-funded-research-on-trump-dossier

How exactly has the investigation stopped Donald Trump from doing his job?

Did Russia try to influence our elections? 

Why haven't you answered my question about Donald Trumps statements about women? 

No, buzzfeed got the ball rolling after fusionGps gave it to them so the FBI could pretend the dossier was “verified” as it was supported by 2 sources so they could get more FISA warrants. 

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
2 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

No, buzzfeed got the ball rolling after fusionGps gave it to them so the FBI could pretend the dossier was “verified” as it was supported by 2 sources so they could get more FISA warrants. 

Where's the proof? Because my sources show the Washington Free Beacon began funding the operation. 

21 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Notre Dame Joe was nice enough to respond, but I'm wondering whether you or Dewiz think that by merely swapping the name Hillary for Donald makes the same charges and scenario sound more investigation-worthy:

All 17 U.S. intelligence agencies agree that Russia sought to influence the U.S. election by undermining Donald Trump, the speculation that Vladimir Putin preferred Hillary Clinton as President. The Obama White House learns about this before the election, but doesn't go public. Donald Trump wins the popular vote but Hillary Clinton wins the Presidency through the electoral college. She immediately undermines the entire U.S. intelligence community for casting doubt on her legitimacy, even as they are turning up incontrovertible evidence that Clinton's campaign manager and other associates were representing Russian interests illegally, while Chelsea Clinton was getting a taste of the family business by opening "Clinton Towers" in Azerbaijan, providing cover for a money-launder operation by a corrupt family of former Soviets.  Hillary Clinton stands before the world and says she believes Vladimir Putin over her own intelligence agencies. She proceeds to attack NATO, fulfilling one of Putin's greatest dreams. Just for fun, Hillary also tells the world she has "fallen in love" with Kim Jung Un, a really great guy who said nice things about her, as she ignores the sanction recommendations of her own administration. That she illegally paid $130,000 in hush money from her campaign to silence one of her multiple lesbian prostitutes is so far down the list it's almost a distraction. 

Credibility is lost as soon as you say anything about “17 intelligence agencies”, pure propaganda 

• Plus1 1
20 hours ago, FrankWheeler said:

But Hillary did emails!  And the FISA warrant!  The liars were set up and the crimes are fake!

Hillary til Friday her people to remove the classification markings so they could send info through unsecured means. That’s a felony. She also had her attorneys decide which emails were relevant, then removed the rest with bleachbit. Had she not been sending her emails to a pedophile Comey wouldn’t have had to reopen his BS case. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1