DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

Schiff double downs.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/adam-schiff-keeps-pressure-on-trump-despite-republican-calls-to-resign-195133120.html

“Undoubtedly there is collusion,” Schiff told reporters in Washington this week. “We will continue to investigate the counterintelligence issues. That is, is the president or people around him compromised in any way by a hostile foreign power? ... It doesn’t appear that was any part of Mueller’s report.”

On Monday, Schiff also singled out the attorney general.

With the completion of the report and Barr’s four-page summary that Trump described as a “total exoneration,” Republicans quickly targeted Schiff over comments he made regarding the investigation.

In March 2017, for instance, Schiff declared that “there is more than circumstantial evidence” linking Russian and members of the Trump campaign.

“The Russians offered help, the campaign accepted help,” Schiff said in a December interview with CNN. “The Russians gave help and the president made full use of that help. That is pretty damning, whether it is proof beyond a reasonable doubt of conspiracy or not.”

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy this week led a chorus of Republicans seeking Schiff’s resignation.

Rep. Dan Crenshaw, R-Texas, also singled out Schiff.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., has brushed aside calls for Schiff’s resignation.

“Chairman Schiff has done an outstanding job and that’s the reason why he’s subject to these ridiculous attacks," a Pelosi spokeswoman said in a statement Tuesday. "Democrats aren’t going to be intimidated by the White House or Congressional Republicans, we’re not going to be distracted from securing the release of the full Mueller report and the underlying evidence, and we will continue to pursue legitimate oversight because that’s what the Constitution requires."

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, MNBigRedNorth said:
  Anyone that would or professes this exactly what the meeting in Trump Tower was, is really stretching what really happened.  The meeting in Trump Tower was actually a set up by the DNC and part of the conspiracy /ie: insurance policy against Trump, if he were to win the election!

Is that the same conspiracy where Dem stooge Comey pretends to undermine Hillary Clinton in order to get Donald Trump elected so they could use their elaborate set-up to undermine Donald Trump? 

I refer you to earlier in your post where you say  "Thanks for the information.  I'll admit, I did not know that.  Still doesn't change anything."

Since that appears to be your theme line, is there any point in going on?

• Plus1 4
12 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

Thank goodness for Schiff and Nadler and Cummings and others who are carrying the heavy load for our country.   Devin’s inability to make eye contact says everything.  

Listening to Schiff - you have to wonder how much of a conscious is left in these GOP house members if they can still support the Mob Boss in the WH. 

• Plus1 4
2 hours ago, schriznoeder said:

Schiff for the win!

What you don't hear on that video is that Schiff is responding to all 9 GOP members & the house minority leader asking him to resign as chair of the committee because he was 'wrong about Trump(my paraphrase).

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/house-intelligence-hearing-gets-heated-as-republicans-call-on-schiff-to-resign/

• Plus1 2

6 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

What you don't hear on that video is that Schiff is responding to all 9 GOP members & the house minority leader asking him to resign as chair of the committee because he was 'wrong about Trump(my paraphrase).

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/house-intelligence-hearing-gets-heated-as-republicans-call-on-schiff-to-resign/

i would have told them to eff off.....but his response was probably more politically correct.   

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Is that the same conspiracy where Dem stooge Comey pretends to undermine Hillary Clinton in order to get Donald Trump elected so they could use their elaborate set-up to undermine Donald Trump? 

I refer you to earlier in your post where you say  "Thanks for the information.  I'll admit, I did not know that.  Still doesn't change anything."

Since that appears to be your theme line, is there any point in going on?

That's at stretch and total mis-characterization of what I said!  But i guess that's the way some operate!  Comey actually messed up their whole operation with the email thing in October 2016 and with Trump firing him they had to go on to plan B!  Had he left the email thing alone, who know what would have happened.  The election was still going to be won by Trump, but now Trump had Comey's bumbling record in front of him and he should have been gone.  He was a fool of an FBI Head!

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
47 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

He should resign!  He leaked classified information that once the whole fiasco is unclassified and release to the public is going show just how treasonous of a person he truly is.  The man is a liar and has broken his oath of to not revival classified information! 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1