The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

11 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Yeah, I agree...You don't want to give ammo to your opponent.  No matter what it may be.

Dems twisting themselves in knots deciding how radically transparent to be, meanwhile the grab em by the pu&&y guy whose tax returns are still being audited who blocked everyone and their mother from testifying against him is out their licking his gross lips.

The sad part is if Trump did attack him with stuff from this, lots of people would react with "You know, Trump's got a point."

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

Dems twisting themselves in knots deciding how radically transparent to be, meanwhile the grab em by the pu&&y guy whose tax returns are still being audited who blocked everyone and their mother from testifying against him is out their licking his gross lips.

The sad part is if Trump did attack him with stuff from this, lots of people would react with "You know, Trump's got a point."

Politics are like sports...when a guy from your team does something wrong...it is "Well now, hold on...why don't we wait for all the info to come out"

When it is a player from another team that does something wrong it is "My god, the NCAA should just give that program the death penalty, I mean that kid got a free sandwich" . 

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Politics are like sports...when a guy from your team does something wrong...it is "Well now, hold on...why don't we wait for all the info to come out"

When it is a player from another team that does something wrong it is "My god, the NCAA should just give that program the death penalty, I mean that kid got a free sandwich" . 

I'll just say for myself this cycle I care a LOT less about running the perfect, sterling, flawlass campaign than I do the cold, hard politics of beating Trump.

• Plus1 2
7 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

I'll just say for myself this cycle I care a LOT less about running the perfect, sterling, flawlass campaign than I do the cold, hard politics of beating Trump.

Yeah, I think in the end, most people just care that the person they want to win...wins.  

3 hours ago, Decoy73 said:

Because if any of these journalists had ties to Fox or other publications on the right, then...well do I need to explain?

So what else might be in that collection is more important than evidence in the rape accusation? Isn't Trump not releasing his taxes a source of much angst by the Dems? And I don't know about you, but I consider Trump's taxes to be of far less importance than Biden's rape accusation.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Hold up. So far we have one vague quote to Business Insider stating that people have accessed the collection. We don't know what they specifically accessed, when or why. This from a story from Ben Shapiro's Daily Wire, no less.

Good point. I should have looked at the source.

2 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Let's think about this logically. If I'm Biden, I'm not donating a complaint about sexual assault to a university for public consumption.

He doesn't want to open them up to investigative journalists because they don't give a crap about his campaign and if they leak some other stuff along the way Trump will use it against him. It's just politics.

I get why Biden doesn't want to release the records politically. But it also makes him look more guilty when he says look at these records but definitely don't look at these other records. Plus I don't really care what Biden or Reade want when it comes to evidence about the rape accusation.

14 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Good point. I should have looked at the source.

I get why Biden doesn't want to release the records politically. But it also makes him look more guilty when he says look at these records but definitely don't look at these other records. Plus I don't really care what Biden or Reade want when it comes to evidence about the rape accusation.

Remember when Bernie refused to give out his full medical report after the heart attack?

This is like that.

51 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

BTW, everyone seems to be OK with Biden hitting on a 14 year old.  I've not seen a single reply from all of you who keep saying Tara Reade is lying.  Anyone think that this is starting to fit a pattern of behavior?  No opinions?

I figured someone would weigh in...

I'm not one of those people, and I think a comment doesn't merit the same discussion as an accusation of sexual assault. It's not illegal, it's just creepy and wrong. I don't think there's anyone who disagrees that it's wrong if he did that. But literally anyone who's ever been around him at any time could come out and say he made a comment like that. What are people supposed to do with that information? Pretty much the only choice we have is to weigh it and everything else about Biden against Trump. Maybe the DNC can decide to pick someone else but what do you want from random people? We're not going to vote against Biden due to the alternative. If the DNC gives me someone better to vote for, I'll do that. But Biden still isn't anything close to as bad as Trump even if he made this comment. Unfortunately that's the situation we're in.

• Plus1 5

59 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

BTW, everyone seems to be OK with Biden hitting on a 14 year old.  I've not seen a single reply from all of you who keep saying Tara Reade is lying.  Anyone think that this is starting to fit a pattern of behavior?  No opinions?

I figured someone would weigh in...

Do I like it or think it's fine, if true? No. Am I okay with it? Yes I am 100% okay with it. It's inappropriate and creepy, but all in all a minor offense of a nature that we are already accustomed to seeing from Biden, including many times with video and audio. 

I'm even OK with him sexually assaulting Reade, if the definition of being OK with it is that I'm still voting for him over Trump.