The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

2 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

A citation is needed for the proposition that China is buying off Invanka.  Especially if it's in the neighborhood of what they paid the Bidens.

Also it may be the worst return on investment for a foreign power since George Washington was accused of being a British Agent.  China bribed the Trump children so Donald Trump would start a trade war that cost them billions?

And how did the mainstream media miss this?  

Also Silicon Valley bows to China even worse than the NBA and everyone knows they are doing anything to get rid of Trump.

Here's the kink @Guy Chamberlin wants.

A citation is needed for the proposition that China is buying off Invanka.

China grants 18 trademarks in 2 months to Trump, daughter

China bribed the Trump children so Donald Trump would start a trade war that cost them billions?

Americans, not Chinese, pay Trump tariffs: NY Fed study

And how did the mainstream media miss this?  

They didn't

miss this

at all

but trumpettes did

because they live in a bubble of fear of the truth

Silicon Valley is doing anything to get rid of Trump

What a super curious thing to say. Why would business want to get rid of your super-dooper pro-business Oompa Loompa?

SUPER

WEIRD

Such valuable conversation. I can see why this is something the hysterics would want to preserve.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Dude are you that dense or do you seriously not research a dang thing. Try Google: type China Trademarks and Trump and dlsee how much you get. The media didn't miss it, you ignored it.

This guy contributes the valuable conversation that some HuskerBoard members crave.

I kid you not.

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

I enjoy seeing the hoops Trump supporters force themselves to jump through as the ship continues to sink.

If nothing else we see how far the individual rabbitholes go.

They literally go down to paid disinformation/misinformation campaigns funded and powered by foreign governments.

I enjoy seeing foreign operatives influence thought on American soil, too.

TFwMGrI.gif

5 hours ago, commando said:

they asked for shielding from covid donnie and donnie refused.  it was his chance to chicken out and he took it.

by the way....the trump raving lunatic show tonight probably drove a few more votes joes way...so thanks for helping joe tonight donnie.

Trump actually was in a debate.  With due respect to Today Show lady, she's not in his league, or galaxy.  

Biden got fawned over by a old Clinton machine guy and obviously looked like he came out a day spa.  No questions about the news about his son that everyone is talking about.  No one will be surprised if we find out they went over the questions ahead of time and was told that's a no-no. 

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1
4 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Trump actually was in a debate.  With due respect to Today Show lady, she's not in his league, or galaxy.  

Biden got fawned over by a old Clinton machine guy and obviously looked like he came out a day spa.  No questions about the news about his son that everyone is talking about.  No one will be surprised if we find out they went over the questions ahead of time and was told that's a no-no. 

idiots  think a raving lunatic looks like a winner

Of course Trump sounded splendidly stupid in defense of his re-tweet of the Seal 6 conspiracy.    He either:

1. Has no comprehension of his role as an influencer as president and therefore just retweets like a normal guy in twitter land  or

2.  He knows exactly what he is doing because he is a believer in all of the Q conspiracy theories, etc.  He didn't come out and disavowed Q - stating he knows nothing about it (which is a lie)- just that he knows they like him - which is all that matters to him.  

Me thinks it is # 2.

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-defends-promoting-conspiracy-that-navy-seals-didnt-kill-bin-laden-that-was-an-opinion/

President Donald Trump defended his amplification of a laughable QAnon conspiracy theory claiming the Navy SEAL team who killed Osama bin Laden only killed a body double.

Earlier this week, former SEAL Team 6 member and Trump supporter Robert O’Neil swatted down the conspiracy theory after the president retweeted a QAnon believer who has been pushing the claim. During Trump’s intense town hall with Savannah Guthrie, the NBC anchor brought this up and asked him: “Why would you send a lie like that to your followers?”

“That was a retweet,” Trump answered. “That was an opinion of somebody and that was a retweet. I’ll put it out there, people can decide for themselves.”

“You’re the president!” Guthrie interjected. “You’re not someone’s crazy uncle who can retweet whatever.”

Trump responded by briefly defending his retweets, then by complaining about the “fake” and “corrupt” media while saying “if I didn’t have social media…I wouldn’t be able to get the word out.”

“The word is false,” Guthrie pointed out, which Trump didn’t even acknowledge.

• Plus1 2
20 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Of course Trump sounded splendidly stupid in defense of his re-tweet of the Seal 6 conspiracy.    He either:

1. Has no comprehension of his role as an influencer as president and therefore just retweets like a normal guy in twitter land  or

2.  He knows exactly what he is doing because he is a believer in all of the Q conspiracy theories, etc.  He didn't come out and disavowed Q - stating he knows nothing about it (which is a lie)- just that he knows they like him - which is all that matters to him.  

Me thinks it is # 2.

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-defends-promoting-conspiracy-that-navy-seals-didnt-kill-bin-laden-that-was-an-opinion/

He knows exactly what he's doing.  He didn't just not disavow QAnon, he actually promoted another one of their pathetic conspiracy theories while answering the question.

He really is a disgusting human being.

• Plus1 1
39 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

He knows exactly what he's doing.  He didn't just not disavow QAnon, he actually promoted another one of their pathetic conspiracy theories while answering the question.

He really is a disgusting human being.

I cannot imagine another president in our past who would be so caught up in conspiracy theories like trump.  But it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone, since trump was in the middle of the birther conspiracy.   The scary thing is that he creates foreign and domestic policy around such damming theories - what implications that has on our country.  For the sake of our country, he has got to be defeated.  He is too dangerous.

On a personal note, I can't wait for the election to be over.  I have family that are full bore trump supporters and it is hard to have civil discussions with their mindset - I want to tell them they are bat crazy but you don't want to damage the long term relationship with people you love and care about because of the short term crazy we have in the WH.  So, tongue biting is getting painful- the sooner the election is over as well as the drama after it, the happier I'll be. 

• Plus1 2