Not

Not 

9 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Not 

Not 

Not 

Not

[/quote]

The patter is right there in your own minds.  Biden is an empty suit that you support because he's NOT Trump.  You would write an identical post for Beta O'Rourke.  There is specifically nothing, not a job, not a political office, that you would want Joe Biden to handle for you.  

note how vagueness of these platitudes.

Being compassionate.

Understanding that you're the President for EVERYONE.  Not just red or blue states.

Understanding the legislative process.

Actually being a decent human being.

Not making almost ever decision based on if it helps him personally or not.

Not employing his incompetent children in the highest levels of government.

Respecting the military and the sacrifices of our POW/MIA soldiers.

Respecting the constitution.

Respecting and protecting our Democratic process.

I'm sure I'll think of more.

that you would say about any politician you support in any era.   I'll flag the least vague one.  You're correct that Biden didn't put his incompetent children in the white house (which Obama may not have even allowed).  He sent them around the world as paid "consultants"  to foreign powers looking for some good old fashioned graft. 

8 hours ago, knapplc said:

The conspiracy theory that Hunter Biden and Obama killed Seal Team 6 may be peak 2020.

The Seal Team 6 member who actually shot bin Laden apparently doesn't yet realize he is dead. Kind of like Wile E. Coyote hanging above the valley floor after running off the cliff edge, I guess.

By the way - this dude has shown trump quite a bit of support. And he is still thanking President Obama. 

The only saving grace is this opportunity to remind you that Biden opposed the Bin Laden raid, and more recently would not have gone after Soleimani.

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1
36 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

The patter is right there in your own minds.  Biden is an empty suit that you support because he's NOT Trump.  You would write an identical post for Beta O'Rourke.  There is specifically nothing, not a job, not a political office, that you would want Joe Biden to handle for you.  

that you would say about any politician you support in any era.   I'll flag the least vague one.  You're correct that Biden didn't put his incompetent children in the white house (which Obama may not have even allowed).  He sent them around the world as paid "consultants"  to foreign powers looking for some good old fashioned graft. 

The only saving grace is this opportunity to remind you that Biden opposed the Bin Laden raid, and more recently would not have gone after Soleimani.

It really is a testament to how awful a job Trump has done and how much most of the country dislikes him that such an empty suit is walloping his butt so resoundingly right now.

• Plus1 3
42 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

and joe is still a hundred times better then don the con.   

• Plus1 3

1 hour ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Nyet pravda, apparatchik 

4 hours ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Does anyone really care about Hunter Biden? Honestly asking. I'm sure many people know he's had his share of issues, but he's pretty much never heard from unless the Trumps are dragging him through the mud. 

No...no one cares if kids get help from their parents to get gigs...if you do you are nuts or lying.  Parents are supposed to help their kids.  I coached at Boys Town and those jackasses actually passed a rule that you could not hire family...so one of our coaches had to coach for free because his Dad was our DC...so lame.