The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

The conspiracy theory that Hunter Biden and Obama killed Seal Team 6 may be peak 2020.

The Seal Team 6 member who actually shot bin Laden apparently doesn't yet realize he is dead. Kind of like Wile E. Coyote hanging above the valley floor after running off the cliff edge, I guess.

By the way - this dude has shown trump quite a bit of support. And he is still thanking President Obama. 

7 minutes ago, knapplc said:

The conspiracy theory that Hunter Biden and Obama killed Seal Team 6 may be peak 2020.

The Seal Team 6 member who actually shot bin Laden apparently doesn't yet realize he is dead. Kind of like Wile E. Coyote hanging above the valley floor after running off the cliff edge, I guess.

By the way - this dude has shown trump quite a bit of support. And he is still thanking President Obama. 

Maybe he should rethink the former.

• Plus1 1
42 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I read this tweet earlier several times and I'm struggling to understand what he's saying.  Is he thanking Obama or Trump?

It's amazingly stupid that they would try to imply that Biden is elderly and needs to be in a nursing home when Trump is only a few years younger and clearly not in as good of shape physically.

They are so desperate.  

2 minutes ago, knapplc said:

What I'm hearing is that trump's performance at the debate has really hurt him, and he's been unable to recover. 

This is the real reason why Trump refused to do the second debate.

9 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I guess.

Okay never mind problem solving.  What would you say Joe Biden is really good at?

He knows the Senate very well. That's not a small thing. He's always had Republicans who speak highly of him. 

He's pretty damn fluent in foreign policy and brings working relationships with several foreign leaders. 

The upside to being a career politician is the ability to read the room. Joe Biden has successfully worked the angle of Not Being Bernie Sanders and Not Being Donald Trump, and that is the governable sweet spot in America 2020. 

You can flip-flop on positions or you can evolve. However you want to put it, 2020 Joe Biden has aligned himself with a clear majority of American on most key issues.

Biden is really good at looking average Americans in the eye.

He rode a commuter train to work, owns a dog, has a working wife, a deceased war vet for a son, a troubled second son, and a loving daughter. He's pretty good at being a real American. 

He's good at advocating for the traditional Democratic social safety net without frightening Wall Street. 

He's not afraid to surround himself with people who are smarter and more experienced in their areas of expertise. 

Exactly how good Biden is at all this is moot, given how terrible his opponent is on all the above.

Can Joe and Kamala count on your vote? 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

If the trends hold true in these 8 battle ground states,  Carvelle may be correct - we may know who the president is by 10:30 election night.  Trump is barely leading in one battleground state. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/14/swing-states-2020-presidential-election-429160

Not to mention 538 has Trump +1.4 in Texas. 538 has Biden winning Texas at better odds than Trump winning Florida...

1 hour ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Not to mention 538 has Trump +1.4 in Texas. 538 has Biden winning Texas at better odds than Trump winning Florida...

Where are you seeing that? I see 51 Trump - 48 Biden in Texas and 48-51 Florida

1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

If the trends hold true in these 8 battle ground states,  Carvelle may be correct - we may know who the president is by 10:30 election night.  Trump is barely leading in one battleground state. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/14/swing-states-2020-presidential-election-429160

Depends how many in the GOP will go along with his fake news.