Fightin' Erstads at the Big Ten Tournament

I rather lose and get ready for the regionals than continue in a worthless tourney....we're already the B1G champs anyways

Next time we aren't regular season champs, we should just forfeit our tournament games because we already weren't B1G champs anyways

Don't see NU winning tonight and hell if we do, we won't beat Iowa tomorrow.

I rather lose and get ready for the regionals than continue in a worthless tourney....we're already the B1G champs anyways

Aren't you Mr. Debbie Downer today. I think Meyers is gonna win tonight. We won't be playing Iowa tomorrow. Winner of our game flips bracket to play Northwestern
Has that always been that way? Don't remember that last year

Debbie Downer? Naw sometimes I see when a team is hot and the better team, one who's statically has dominated Nebraska for years

Next time we aren't regular season champs, we should just forfeit our tournament games because we already weren't B1G champs anyways

Also the tourney isn't worthless you get the automatic bid and back up that we won regular season by winning it

So Erstad is feeling pretty confident in beating Northwestern with our bats tonight to save Meyers for tomorrow :dunno:

Or Meyers isn't 100% to pitch after playing in the field all day against Iowa.
Also how good would Meyers arm be to play the other games? His bat has been one of the more consistent it seems.

So Erstad is feeling pretty confident in beating Northwestern with our bats tonight to save Meyers for tomorrow :dunno:

Also how good would Meyers arm be to play the other games? His bat has been one of the more consistent it seems.
That's the reason Meyers is saved for Sundays. I supposed he could DH and have Schreiber in the field when Meyers isn't pitching.

It's elimination game and you don't start Meyers who's been lights out all season

You play your best to win rather than flipping a coin to start a pitcher making his 4th start

It's elimination game and you don't start Meyers who's been lights out all season

You play your best to win rather than flipping a coin to start a pitcher making his 4th start

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you, but this isn't youth baseball where a kid can play a game in the outfield and then come in and start as pitcher 4 hours later.