2017 NBA Finals - Cavs vs. Warriors

2017 NBA Finals  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here's my guess at what happens:

Cleveland gets a little energy (and probably some calls) and wins Game 3 so they don't get swept. The GS wins games 4 & 5 to finish them off.

Eh, not too shabby. Missed the order. Cavs had Game 3 won and pissed it away. Think I would have been right if the Cavs had held on there (GS has more urgency in G4).

Can't ask Lebron to do anymore then he did. This series did nothing but enhance his legacy. The 3-5 record isn't pretty, but if he finds a way to win a couple more that will solidify his place at top of the "GOAT" list.... As for the series? That was as entertaining a 5 games series you'll ever see. Cant wait for round 4 in June 2018.

With all do respect B.B. I don't think LeBron can do anything to 'solidify' his place atop the GOAT list. MJ for some will always be the GOAT and for the time being, rightfully so. I love Lebron and he is probably the most talented player ever. But MJ will always have accomplished more in the minds of many.

• Fire 1

I'm not at all a LeBron fan but you have to respect what he's accomplished. Some detractors will point to the 3-5 record but getting there seven straight years - even in a sub-par East - is pretty impressive. A couple of those time he really didn't have much help - his first with the Cavs and at least one with a hobbled Wade. Of course, he's also one extremely clutch Ray Allen three from being 2-6 so I think it's fair to make him down just a bit for that.

That being said, the Cavs had the highest payroll in the league this year. Now, paying people the most obviously doesn't mean you necessarily have the best players but it's nothing like the first Cavs team he took to the finals.