2018 mid-term

"When residents in Quitman County, Ga., elected a majority-black school board for the first time in 2010, Mr. Kemp’s office and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation sent armed investigators to interrogate residents about voter fraud and ultimately charged 12 organizers. One Quitman resident, Debra Dennard, was charged with two felonies for helping her partly blind father fill out his absentee ballot. Lula Smart was accused of assisting voters by carrying their sealed absentee ballots to the mailbox. She was charged with 32 felony counts. If convicted, she faced over 100 years in prison."

• Plus1 1
16 minutes ago, schriznoeder said:

"When residents in Quitman County, Ga., elected a majority-black school board for the first time in 2010, Mr. Kemp’s office and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation sent armed investigators to interrogate residents about voter fraud and ultimately charged 12 organizers. One Quitman resident, Debra Dennard, was charged with two felonies for helping her partly blind father fill out his absentee ballot. Lula Smart was accused of assisting voters by carrying their sealed absentee ballots to the mailbox. She was charged with 32 felony counts. If convicted, she faced over 100 years in prison."

I want him to lose more than anyone else in this entire election. If he loses it will be despite his blatant cheating.

• Plus1 3

1 minute ago, TGHusker said:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/cook-political-report-outlook-democrats-gain-30-40-seats-in-house-up-from-25-35

Confidence is high on the Dem side.    What will be Trump's explosive reaction once it occurs?   We have but a few days to wait and see.

trump wants the dems to win the house.  it will give him someone to blame for his failures.

• Plus1 2

On 11/1/2018 at 12:22 PM, commando said:

Someone should take out an ad against him where they refer to him as Fartenberry the whole time.

9 minutes ago, Clifford Franklin said:

When you can't win on the merits... turn out the racists and try to pull a Comey.

Based on everything I know of this a$$h@!e, there is no doubt in my mind if they did get hacked, the Democrats had zero to do with it. He just wants something to fall back on in the event he loses the election. 

If it works it could be a good test run for Trump if he loses the election in 2020. He can just say the Democrats hacked. Republicans have already told him they’d roll over and let him get away with it. 

11 minutes ago, Clifford Franklin said:

When you can't win on the merits... turn out the racists and try to pull a Comey.

in this case i think if they really had any evidence it would be blasted on every news outlet and social media platform already instead of announcing it without any evidence and letting it fester in the RW echo chambers.   i look for more stories like this before tuesday.