Shawn Eichorst speaks to the Media

ScawFraw

1 hour ago, BIGREDIOWAN said:

Exactly, that's the problem we've been dealing with for a decade now. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Not saying Riley should stay here, but we've been stuck in the same rut forever now. If we bring someone in here they need to be able to run an offense and a defensive system that works with the players that are already here.

Even if the new coach runs some watered down version, they can phase in their system. A good coach should be able to implement something that will work with what's here rather than throw 40+ times a game with a running QB......We can't forget that there are multiple QBs with different skill sets on the depth chart and, if recruiting grades were correct, an abundance of talent here and on the way in. A good, thoroughly vetted replacement should have plenty with which to work. 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, dutch91701 said:

Even if the new coach runs some watered down version, they can phase in their system. A good coach should be able to implement something that will work with what's here rather than throw 40+ times a game with a running QB......We can't forget that there are multiple QBs with different skill sets on the depth chart and, if recruiting grades were correct, an abundance of talent here and on the way in. A good, thoroughly vetted replacement should have plenty with which to work. 

I don't have the faith in our administration to make the correct higher for head coach. Cause it hasn't happened in over a decade! 

1 minute ago, unlfan said:

Hes done it a couple of times now. SE is much more of a cancer than Bo ever was. Lies straight to fans when he wanted to throw Bo under the bus, rushed to cameras to try to save his own ass.

He is a coward.

actually Bo called him a name that is a better description of him

• Plus1 4
Just now, HuskerInLostWages said:

He has to feel some heat under his arse or he wouldn't be attempting to save face by doing something he normally will not do.  When he speaks out for the team or the coach, we know it's not a good thing, just ask Bo.

I thought he might be the type to go down with the 'Riley ship'.... Maybe not. Definitely an interesting move on his part, and not one I expected.

Just now, B.B. Hemingway said:

I thought he might be the type to go down with the 'Riley ship'.... Maybe not. Definitely an interesting move on his part, and not one I expected.

Haha Eichorst would throw his mom off the sinking ship to save his own arse.  I have never trusted the ginger assassin, he will never take responsibility for his actions.

2 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

he's the type to go down on something only it wouldn't have anything to do with Riley,  it'd be between his boss' legs

Just now, HuskerInLostWages said:

Haha Eichorst would throw his mom off the sinking ship to save his own arse.  I have never trusted the ginger assassin, he will never take responsibility for his actions.

Really? Funny how we've read him completely different from one another.

Just now, Whistlepig said:

he's the type to go down on something only it woold have anything to do with Riley,  it'd be between his boss' legs

MODS gonna getcha.