Huskers -6.5

Warrior10

We only beat Rutgers by 10 at home. Illinois is coming off a bye week and a previous Friday game. We lost @ Illinois in 2015....with all that said I think it still seems low, but we haven't showed anything yet to warrant it being higher. FYI line came out at 6.5 and has hobbled between that and 7. Currently +6.5

• Plus1 1

The current line seems about right.  NU lost at Illinois 2 years ago.  NU was losing 16-10 entering the 4th quarter last year.  NU has a short week, while Illinois is coming off a bye week, so they will be able to see every NU tendency on film.

With the way the team is going, I think Riley only has one way of trying to win games this year, and that's trying to keep the game close and then try to make enough plays in the 4th quarter to win.

Like the unders quite a bit @ 49.  I would expect the total to drop a fair bit.

Bonus pick of SDSU -12 against NIU.  NIU is going to get a lot of credit for beating Nebraska and SDSU looked really sub par playing in a monsoon against Air Force.  I wouldn't be shocked to see SDSU win by 21+ they've got a stud RB in Penney and a nasty O-Line.