Trump's Tax Plan

sho

13 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

Why should I be banned? I haven’t said anything untrue, I have provided links, I have responded to most posters and I have observed a double standard by many of the posters here. 

Nvm. On review it looks like most of the personal attacks have actually come from the other side. But I would say that anybody that so vehemently defends Trump at this point in time is either trolling or is something else I’m not allowed to say. Carry on...I should have known better than to make my monthly check in on the P&R forum.

• Plus1 1

I have many issues with Trump, but I think you misunderstand me. I'm taking issue with you here, and this garbage s#!t you spew while claiming, hilariously, to defend "American values" and charging others with misogyny: 

"Further he said he could. That means consent due to his celebrity. Much like a rock star and a groupie. "

If you can't see how vile your permissive attitude about this is, I hope somebody in your life one day makes you take a good hard look in the mirror. 

• Plus1 1

I'm actually operating under the assumption that he is not a troll. He's probably a sock, but not a disingenuous one. If he were a bot, ironic, or didn't really believe anything he wrote...then, sure, he's just trying to waste people's time. But there are true believers and our intolerance of them ought to be made clear.

As equally as what he says reflects back on himself, a lack of repudiation when someone in a community comes out and acts like this is permission for more and some level of acceptance for their views. There's a danger of things getting filed away as partisan squabbling, live-and-let-live, to each their own. This is appropriate for some things and not for others. That said, I think we've all established where things were a few pages ago. 

55 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

It seems that Trump supporters are the only ones held to a standard. My first post was pointing out an error/lie. Nobody cares! The next several pages are all about grilling and trying to insult me. 

I've been following this conversation most of the way and you assumed BigRedBuster was basing his comment off of the FB Meme, that is false, about Trump having a soundbite on 20/20 or some network about tricking Republicans.  What you have failed to understand is BRB was actually basing his comments on the evidence that was presented to you immediately upon request.  Trump was a registered Democrat.  Trump stood for Democratic ideals.  Only when it became beneficial for him to run on a Republican ticket did he choose to champion "conservative" ideas.  How are we supposed to interpret that?

@BigRedBuster This is the picture he is stuck on if you didn't know

image.jpeg.a6266ec81e2b99d0785470c0ace05ae0.jpeg

Trump might not have said it, buy his actions as BRB and others have posters have sure made this "mindset" plausible.

Edited by funhusker
15 minutes ago, zoogs said:

I have many issues with Trump, but I think you misunderstand me. I'm taking issue with you here, and this garbage s#!t you spew while claiming, hilariously, to defend "American values" and charging others with misogyny: 

"Further he said he could. That means consent due to his celebrity. Much like a rock star and a groupie. "

If you can't see how vile your permissive attitude about this is, I hope somebody in your life one day makes you take a good hard look in the mirror. 

It is so heartwarming that you hope someone in my life gets ...raped? Assaulted?  Perhaps you could be more specific about exactly what malady might happen to someone in my life that would make you happy. 

2 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

Show any evidence whatsoever to support the assertion that Trump became a Republican because they are easier to fool. 

They did, like 3 pages ago.  Trump may not have counted on them being "easier to fool", but he may have been pleasantly surprised. :dunno

Edited by funhusker

2 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

That is a hilariously low standard of “proof”

There was an actual photo of his voter registration card along with video recordings of him stating his ideas.  No wonder your club couldn't put Clinton behind bars; your "standards of proof" are a little impossible

Edited by funhusker