With Wisconsin Performance, New Coach Guaranteed?

14 minutes ago, Husker_Bohunk said:

Why all the angst over this loss?

How many people on this board actually thought we were going to win? I wanted us to win, I just didn't think it was going to happen.

Me... night game and I thought the crowd could push us to beat them.  

3 minutes ago, In the Deed the Glory said:

Well, that's not how college football works. Firing mid-season is more and more common. It allows for you to get a jump on available candidates. 

I hope that doesn't happen, I kind of think that is against the Nebraska way. 

Especially since the person that most people want is not available at the moment. 

1 minute ago, ladyhawke said:

But don't we already know what he can do as a head coach? Isn't that why he is only a D.C. now?  

Other than him being a Husker, what do we really know about Parrella's ability to coach a team? I think it'll be a moo point after the season....like what a cow thinks, nobody cares.

• Plus1 1
17 minutes ago, In the Deed the Glory said:

Because those of us old enough to remember saw a ghost last night. 

No doubt.  That looked like NU of a bygone era.  Now we need to be gone  of an error.

We out recruit every team the West and that's what we get.  A beat down by a better coached team with a scheme stolen straight from NU.  

Langs had no idea how to stop an aggressive D and never has.  3rd and 2 and he gets cute......

Watching Wisky the first few weeks, I really thought we had a chance to win.  Night game, amped up crowd, even Wistrom leading the prayer.....And then reality kicked in.

I feel most sorry for the kids being subjected to the incompetence they have dealt with the past 2.5 years........

• Plus1 2