The Democrat Utopia

1 minute ago, Moiraine said:

Expel him and several Republican members of congress who have done dumb s#!t/broken rules. Sounds good to me.

Expelling people like that or other idiots like MTG unfortunately just makes martyr’s out of them.  They need voted out via primary or general which also unfortunately doesn’t happen often enough.  

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2
8 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

Which part? The part with reasonable and sensible regulations on things that should be regulated?

I guess I more or less agree.

Which part?  The part with reasonable and sensible regulations on things that should be regulated included the one at the end Democrats actually don’t want to age regulate :dunno

Ya I guess that part. 

• Fire 1
  • TBH 1
4 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Which part?  The part with reasonable and sensible regulations on things that should be regulated included the one at the end Democrats actually don’t want to age regulate :dunno

Ya I guess that part. 

I don't know if it's a trollish nature or an echo chamber you might live in that puts you out of touch with reality, but it's not a left talking point or position that kids should have access to gender surgeries without the involvement and signing off and recommendation of their parents and physicians.

• Plus1 3
  • TBH 3

8 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

I don't know if it's a trollish nature or an echo chamber you might live in that puts you out of touch with reality, but it's not a left talking point or position that kids should have access to gender surgeries without the involvement and signing off and recommendation of their parents and physicians.

10 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

It’s possible it’s a trollish nature or you didn’t notice the video was a parody and that it wasn’t from an actual hidden camera of an actual event.  
Or that I clearly said age regulate in the post you replied to and I didn’t say not signing off by a physician which one clearly has to sign off on in order to provide the surgical procedure or drug treatment to make one more feminine or more masculine.  
It is a left talking point to allow that to happen under the age of 18.  That’s not in dispute.  

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

It is a left talking point to allow that to happen under the age of 18.  That’s not in dispute.  

If it's what the child and their parents and their physician think is best.

Yet your video that starts with the kid being refused a tattoo because they're a minor ends with them asking for genital surgery and the guy pulls out a hacksaw and says sure no problem!

So can you breakdown how that "sound about right for the majority of the blue pillers"? The parody is quite clear, the logic isn't.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2
2 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

If it's what the child and their parents and their physician think is best.

What if they think it’s best to get a tattoo in CA at age 16?  

Yet your video that starts with the kid being refused a tattoo because they're a minor ends with them asking for genital surgery and the guy pulls out a hacksaw and says sure no problem!

It’s not actually my video, it’s one I posted and It’s sarcastic:lol: 

it highlights the states that will not allow a tattoo even with parental consent yet allows life altering puberty meds or looping off someones body part.  Who knows, maybe that’s not life altering in a blue pill world:dunno

So can you breakdown how that "sound about right for the majority of the blue pillers"? The parody is quite clear, the logic isn't.

What are you even going for here?  

• Plus1 1
11 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

it highlights the states that will not allow a tattoo even with parental consent yet allows life altering puberty meds or looping off someones body part.  Who knows, maybe that’s not life altering in a blue pill world:dunno

It doesn't actualy highlight either of the two bolded

11 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Mostly that good satire works because it's fairly close to a 1:1 analogy of something in the real world, and your video (thanks for pointing it out but I wasn't actually confused about whether or not you were actually Lucky f#&%in McGee‎ on twitter posting original content you made yourself) breaks down and fails at its goal the second you try to apply a logical consistency to it.

For the sake of providing encouragement for all of us to do better, here's what a pretty good piece of satire looks like:

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/2/2023 at 5:54 PM, Archy1221 said:

What if they think it’s best to get a tattoo in CA at age 16?  

It’s not actually my video, it’s one I posted and It’s sarcastic:lol: 

Ummmm, age is a choice, it is a spectrum. 

• Plus1 1
39 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Another problem with the general disinformation and uneducated goal, more and more younger people don't know what can be trusted for sources. It is harder and harder to get more and more people to believe something is even occurring which in turn makes them believing in anything more difficult.  

• TBH 1