The Democrat Utopia

7 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:
12 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Yeah, noted truth teller Vladimir Putin certainly has no vested interest in helping Trump and Republicans win again by tapping into the gullibility of conservative America.

And yet you fell straight for the 2016 Russian disinfo disseminated by the Dems hook line and sinker!   

• Fire 1
7 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Honestly Archy1221, and I mean this sincerely, what you believe in is not only bad for America. But your understanding of the world around you is deeply flawed, and when you take that flawed and seriously under developed understanding of the world and fill out a ballot it's bad for the world. So, please, stop doing it.

Your view of the world and voting has gotten us…..a world currently in flux, Russia feeling the need to attack its neighbors (weird how it didn’t happen in 2016-2020:dunno, a southern border in ruins (great work on that one!), a healthcare law that skyrocketed premiums (gee thanks!), a judicial system where activist judges allow criminals to roam free on cashless bail to commit crime after crime before finally coming before a judge (if ever.  Man society is really proud of that one guys), constant protests because your side thinks Palestinian terrorists are being treated bad…and on and on and on and on….

Now even though your world view is no bueno, I hope you keep voting because that’s what countless men and women have died for.   Your right to be wrong at the voting booth.   

When you have good advice I would probably take it.   Until then I’ll continue to pass on your drivel:thumbs

(btw….get some new lines.  The current ones are getting a bit stale) 

• Fire 1
  • TBH 1

8 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Honestly Archy1221, and I mean this sincerely, what you believe in is not only bad for America. But your understanding of the world around you is deeply flawed, and when you take that flawed and seriously under developed understanding of the world and fill out a ballot it's bad for the world. So, please, stop doing it.

Yep, my world view is considered warped, yet you vote with these types of people.  Democrat media thought leaders in action.   Keep voting, just change the way you vote, please for humanities sake. 

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Yep, my world view is considered warped, yet you vote with these types of people.  Democrat media thought leaders in action.   Keep voting, just change the way you vote, please for humanities sake. 

At least we aren’t voting for Presidents who actually organize the attack on our government. 

• Plus1 2
30 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

At least we aren’t voting for Presidents who actually organize the attack on our government. 

or say they will be dictators, or they want to end democracy.    but some here support those guys.  i won't mention any names.   

• Plus1 3
2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

And you’ve fallen for the Mueller report exonerated him.  Even though Mueller said it didn’t.  

You're continuing to argue with someone who never bother to read the report. It's useless.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 4

5 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

And you’ve fallen for the Mueller report exonerated him.  Even though Mueller said it didn’t.  

Yup.

17 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Projection to go with the copium.

It's astonishing.

I mean, the idea of Putin preferring Biden - who is currently trying to give Ukraine billions of dollars worth of military equipment - in lieu of Trump who's party doesn't want to give Ukraine military equipment... is just insane. 

• Plus1 4
7 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

What does this mean? Is this guy an elected official or a candidate for office or something? 

Truthfully, Democrats and people on the left who do hold dumb views on Gaza - including any moron who claims its a 'genocide' - needs to be put on a rocket ship and launched into the nearest super massive black hole, never to be seen or heard from again. 

Don't make the mistake of thinking I agree with every online lefty nutjob just because I mock and deride Trump voters. I vote for Democrats because it's the only (often stupid, often with bad ideas) option to choose from. 

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1
46 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

What does this mean? Is this guy an elected official or a candidate for office or something? 

Truthfully, Democrats and people on the left who do hold dumb views on Gaza - including any moron who claims its a 'genocide' - needs to be put on a rocket ship and launched into the nearest super massive black hole, never to be seen or heard from again. 

Don't make the mistake of thinking I agree with every online lefty nutjob just because I mock and deride Trump voters. I vote for Democrats because it's the only (often stupid, often with bad ideas) option to choose from. 

Nevermind the fact that we continue to praise sensible Republicans like Romney, Cheney, Kinzinger, etc. And long for a McCain to take hold again. None of us are happy with the Democratic party, but it's miles better than the alternative.