The Democrat Utopia

2 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Why limit yourself to what is realistic if we're just discussing hypotheticals? Good policy is good policy. Don't constrain your mind for the sake of appeasing the woke mob.

We?  You were the only one talking hypotheticals.  

The rest of what you said here is correct. 

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1
51 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

We?  You were the only one talking hypotheticals.  

The rest of what you said here is correct. 

We're discussing hypothetical policies that could save these lawless leftist hellscapes.

I think Trump said it best: this current administration is simply orchestrating a conspiracy to overthrow the United States of America.

The lawlessness here is just a part of that!

1 hour ago, Danny Bateman said:

We're discussing hypothetical policies that could save these lawless leftist hellscapes.

I think Trump said it best: this current administration is simply orchestrating a conspiracy to overthrow the United States of America.

The lawlessness here is just a part of that!

I think they could strap bombs on shoplifters and have them run into the mobs crossing the border!

1 hour ago, Danny Bateman said:

Again…..I believe you were the only one bringing up hypothetical policies, like guillotine…etc.  I guess you were discussing them with yourself:dunno 

I didn’t see anyone else bring up  “lawless leftist hellscapes either” except yourself.  

• Haha 1
  • TBH 2

1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

I’m sure the ridicule from the first memo came swift and harsh and from all sides causing 180 degree turn. 

I taught with a math teacher once.  At a meeting she was talking about a student who started off "bad" and then became "good"

At the meeting she said "Cara has done a great job, a total 360"

I looked at her and said "wait, doesn't that mean she is back where she started?"

We all died.

• Haha 5

I like Porter, but this was a misstep. She should have never posted this, and for sure she should have walked it back. This is yet another in a continuing string of verbal/written mistakes by Democrats. The "defund the police" syndrome they have.

GIC_aIBacAAwQSq?format=jpg&name=orig

• TBH 1
8 hours ago, knapplc said:

I like Porter, but this was a misstep. She should have never posted this, and for sure she should have walked it back. This is yet another in a continuing string of verbal/written mistakes by Democrats. The "defund the police" syndrome they have.

Yep!

Shocking that there are still people that defend the defunding statement

Her statement is worded weird but I get what she is saying.  

8 hours ago, knapplc said:

:facepalm:

• TBH 1