The Democrat Utopia

1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

If a person has nothing better to do than line up on the street yelling and protesting, well, that person needs to get a life. Too many people are worried about what other people are doing and are not near concerned enough about their own behavior.

Well, the guy did yell "Democracy is dead" and I guess according to one of the replies that are actually Republicans ACTING like Democrats!

I am trying to think what is a bigger loser move.  We can set this up like a test question.

1.  What makes a person a bigger loser?

A.  Protesting Israel and being a Pro-Pally Bro

B.  Pretending to be protesting but really working "undercover" for the other side

C.  Both

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, teachercd said:

Well, the guy did yell "Democracy is dead" and I guess according to one of the replies that are actually Republicans ACTING like Democrats!

I am trying to think what is a bigger loser move.  We can set this up like a test question.

B.  Pretending to be protesting but really working "undercover" for the other side

C.  Both

D. If you don’t have anything better to do than take to the streets to carry a sign or yell at random people, you are a loser that needs to get a life. I don’t care what side of any issue you may be on. Get a frikken hobby and quit being a jackwagon.

• Fire 2
  • TBH 1
Just now, JJ Husker said:

D. If you don’t have anything better to do than take to the streets to carry a sign or yell at random people, you are a loser that needs to get a life. I don’t care what side of any issue you may be on. Get a frikken hobby and quit being a jackwagon.

I SORT of get, if you just see the protest dorks out there and you go join in...

But...imagine being at f#&%ing Hobby Lobby or Michaels...with a buddy and you are like "Hey, this will just take a minute, I gotta buy some poster board, a stick, some paint and maybe glitter."

And your buddy is like "Oh, does your kid have a project in school?"

And you are like "No, I am protesting the sun" or "I am supporting Hamas" or whatever...

Does it not set in that you are a total dork??? 

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, teachercd said:

I SORT of get, if you just see the protest dorks out there and you go join in...

But...imagine being at f#&%ing Hobby Lobby or Michaels...with a buddy and you are like "Hey, this will just take a minute, I gotta buy some poster board, a stick, some paint and maybe glitter."

And your buddy is like "Oh, does your kid have a project in school?"

And you are like "No, I am protesting the sun" or "I am supporting Hamas" or whatever...

Does it not set in that you are a total dork??? 

When it sets in that you are a dork should be the second you walk into Michaels or Hobby Lobby with a buddy regardless why you are there :lol:  The only times I’ve ever been in those stores is because my wife made me go with her.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 1
14 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

When it sets in that you are a dork should be the second you walk into Michaels or Hobby Lobby with a buddy regardless why you are there :lol:  The only times I’ve ever been in those stores is because my wife made me go with her.

My sister worked at HL years ago!

And...Uggggg....I went to a Michaels around Xmas to get some stuff!  f#&% YOU!  hahaha

• Haha 3

On 3/29/2024 at 4:33 PM, teachercd said:

C.  Both

or

D. Spending all day posting s#!t about people who believe in things while standing up for nothing yourself. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 3
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • Worth a Look 1
4 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

or

D. Spending all day posting s#!t about people who believe in things while standing up for nothing yourself. 

Nope...

It is one of my answers.  Which, you also know.

I stand up for common sense as you do as well.  Blocking the golden gate bridge is not going to stop what is going on in the middle east.  But this does give me a great idea for a topic that I hope a lot of us participate in!

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

13%-15% isn't the threshold. 

https://www.secretservice.gov/protection/leaders/campaign-2024

"Whether the candidate is an independent or third-party candidate for President polling at 20% or more of the Real Clear Politics National Average for 30 consecutive days;"

Yes thanks. We discussed this before. Exceptions can and have been made.

I do find it weird that 3rd party candidates are held to a higher standards than Ds or Rs 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
3 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

Yes thanks. We discussed this before. Exceptions can and have been made.

I do find it weird that 3rd party candidates are held to a higher standards than Ds or Rs 

Ross Perot never had SS protection. 

12 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Ross Perot never had SS protection. 

As the first openly gay candidate polling legitimate numbers, Pete Buttegieg had to pay for his own, and he had Buttegieg money, not Perot or Kennedy money. 

It's funny how RFK Jrs most ardent supporters are people who have no intention of voting for RFK Jr. 

• Plus1 3
  • Worth a Look 1