The Democrat Utopia

55 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Why should we care if it was union labor or not if the showcase was because of tailpipe emissions like someone said?   Does non union labor make tailpipe emissions greater even if they have to follow the same rules?  

Why would it matter if the event was in Michigan? 

Target audience.  It's really pretty simple.

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Why should we care if it was union labor or not if the showcase was because of tailpipe emissions like someone said?   Does non union labor make tailpipe emissions greater even if they have to follow the same rules?  

Why would it matter if the event was in Michigan? 

Nobody's asking you to care at all

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1
Just now, Lorewarn said:

Nobody's asking you to care at all

Ha, little did you know some dude just yelled out his window and asked why I wasn’t caring about this issue that he saw posted on X!   All I was trying to do was pick up a slice and walk to my car:dunno

Though another poster was wanting us to care to know the event could have been about tailpipe emissions not EV’s.  So he kinda did too!  

Thanks for not asking us to care though 

• Fire 2
10 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Ha, little did you know some dude just yelled out his window and asked why I wasn’t caring about this issue that he saw posted on X!   All I was trying to do was pick up a slice and walk to my car:dunno

Though another poster was wanting us to care to know the event could have been about tailpipe emissions not EV’s.  So he kinda did too!  

Thanks for not asking us to care though 

Well, I'm pretty sure everyone but the poster that posted the original tweet....doesn't care.  But, the rest are trying to explain why Tesla wasn't there.

I really don't give a crap about it and think it's a non-issue.

But...looking back, you posted in agreement with that poster.  So, you must care a little.

• Plus1 1
26 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

But...looking back, you posted in agreement with that poster.  So, you must care a little.

Correct which as you said is why I posted.  

the guy yelling at me as I grabbed a slice asking why I didn’t care, wasn’t realizing I chimed in on Huskerboard already so he probably feels bad for raging at me.  

To care or not to care.  That is the question!  

• Plus1 1

On 12/5/2017 at 11:26 AM, commando said:

i am starting to think that maybe trump is a democratic plant designed to tear down the republican party.   if he isn't he should have been.  it's working great

trump is trying to prove me right on this old prediction

• Oh Yeah! 2
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Geesh, even Carville is done with the woke mob.  Whatever happened to the Blue Dog Democrats?  Getting kicked to the curb by the extreme Left Wing of the Party.

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/james-carville-sounds-off-on-dems-in-wild-nyt-column-says-partys-culture-is-being-dominated-by-too-many-preachy-females/

‘Everything you’re doing is destroying the planet. You’ve got to eat your peas.’

Ha!

• Haha 2
  • TBH 1
37 minutes ago, teachercd said:

‘Everything you’re doing is destroying the planet. You’ve got to eat your peas.’

Ha!

I think James has had enough of the Wokesters.  It’s gotten so bad, people here  probably think he is Far Right now :lol:

• Haha 1
  • TBH 2
4 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Geesh, even Carville is done with the woke mob.  Whatever happened to the Blue Dog Democrats?  Getting kicked to the curb by the extreme Left Wing of the Party.

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/james-carville-sounds-off-on-dems-in-wild-nyt-column-says-partys-culture-is-being-dominated-by-too-many-preachy-females/

This is for sure an old white dude take if there ever was one.

Probably time for Jimmy to switch parties. He’d fit right in!

• TBH 1

1 hour ago, Danny Bateman said:

This is for sure an old white dude take if there ever was one.

Probably time for Jimmy to switch parties. He’d fit right in!

Ehhh, maybe but I sort of think he is referring to the super nut jobs and not as much about the demoractic party.  

• Plus1 2
8 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

He's not wrong. Democrats are fortunate that their Republican opposition is corrupt, rudderless, and devoid of principle. 

If Democrats want to be successful after Republicans emerge from being ravaged by Trump and the MAGA movement, they need to figure out a brand or politics that appeals to more than just white coastal college graduates. Toxic elements of the Democratic Party - including elements of toxic feminism, LGTBQ+, and whatever performative activism they're doing on the coasts - are being glossed over because the Republican Party has been overrun by crazies.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1