The Democrat Utopia

13 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Again, pretending to not understand the words you wrote???? Come'on man. 

Someone called out the FEC for crickets on Trumps Russian funding, backdoor communications with Russia, and all the other crap he pulled - pocketing money raised for charitable reasons, the wall, etc. - You're response was - there is the Jan 6th Committee. Clearly equating the FEC with the Jan 6th committee. 

They are not the same, and the FEC should definitely be investigating Trump in the same way. So your dismissal of the posters complaints about crickets on Trump from the FEC was not adequate or accurate, nor germane to the post you replied to.

Exactly. Every agency in the government could/should be investigating, finding wrongdoing, fining and convicting Trump of multiple things. I’m glad the FEC did their job with the minor infractions of the Clinton campaign. Unfortunately they seem to be limiting their reach to only minor things. Now if they want to actually go after things that really undermine and compromise our democratic election process, they got work to do with Trump.

• Plus1 1

41 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Again, pretending to not understand the words you wrote???? Come'on man. 

Someone called out the FEC for crickets on Trumps Russian funding, backdoor communications with Russia, and all the other crap he pulled - pocketing money raised for charitable reasons, the wall, etc. - You're response was - there is the Jan 6th Committee. Clearly equating the FEC with the Jan 6th committee. 

They are not the same, and the FEC should definitely be investigating Trump in the same way. So your dismissal of the posters complaints about crickets on Trump from the FEC was not adequate or accurate, nor germane to the post you replied to.

I understand the words I wrote just fine.  Unfortunately I don’t believe you don’t understand what the FEC actually investigates.   

And No….this was the call out….the poster was referencing post election issues and the Russian/Trump hoax that was investigated and shown to be a Russia issue not a Trump campaign issue.   

what Trump did and is doing with stop the steal and actually troubling interference in our election process?

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

I understand the words I wrote just fine.  Unfortunately I don’t believe you don’t understand what the FEC actually investigates.   

And No….this was the call out….the poster was referencing post election issues and the Russian/Trump hoax that was investigated and shown to be a Russia issue not a Trump campaign issue.   

what Trump did and is doing with stop the steal and actually troubling interference in our election process?

Dude, not that you'll read any of these, but.... 

https://www.businessinsider.com/fec-trump-2016-iowa-veterans-campaign-finance-violations-soft-money-2022-2

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/12/money-denials-and-stalling-how-trump-the-mercers-and-the-gop-beat-the-fec.html

https://www.courthousenews.com/watchdog-fec-ignored-claim-that-trump-campaign-laundered-millions/

https://campaignlegal.org/cases-actions/clc-v-fec-delay-suit-trump-campaign-subvendor-reporting

https://freespeechforpeople.org/in-a-split-decision-the-fec-overrules-career-staff-and-refuses-to-investigate-coordination-between-the-russian-government-and-donald-trumps-2016-campaign/ 

https://www.propublica.org/article/top-fec-officials-undisclosed-ties-to-trump-raise-concerns-over-agency-neutrality

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

I can't speak for every state, nor do I want to try.  But I know in Nebraska people were up in arms over proposed Health standards that they felt were teaching "sexuality in kindergarten".

The standards in early grades basically included recognizing the existence of non-traditional families.  That was it.

• Plus1 3
3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

From First article…

The Federal Election Commission let former President Donald Trump off the hook even after the body's legal counsel said he violated federal campaign finance laws with a fundraiser for Iowa veterans in 2016, according to documents made public this week.

The documents on the link actually say the opposite of what the author says:lol:

Either you are smoking something or you don't know how the FEC works. It does not say the opposite. 

46 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

From the second article….

“Having concluded the investigation, the record before the Commission does not sufficiently establish the extent of the potential violations to support further action, and the investigation is unlikely to uncover additional information without the expenditure of significant additional resources. Moreover, the violations appear to have expired under the five-year statute of limitations,” says the FEC general counsel’s second report, which was signed by officials in August.

Trump didn’t run in 2014:dunno

Shana Broussard and Ellen Weintraub, two Democratic FEC commissioners, said in a joint statement this month that the commission in 2019 voted only to move ahead with finding reason to believe that federal campaign finance laws were broken during the 2014 election cycle.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Either you are smoking something or you don't know how the FEC works. It does not say the opposite. 

Read the link…

The Commission failed by a vote of 3-3 to:

. Find reason to believe that Donald J. Trump, Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. and Bradley T. Crate in his official capacity as treasurer, and the Donald J. Trump Foundation violated 52 U.S.C. § 30125(e) by soliciting, receiving, directing, transferring, or spending soft money in connection with the Fundraiser during the 2016 election cycle. c. Take no action at this time with respect to the allegations that Corey Lewandowski, Madeline Campbell Burr, Hope Hicks, Stuart Jolly, Brad Parscale, Ivanka Trump, Eric Trump, Donald Trump, Jr., Allen Weisselberg, Jeff McConney, and the Trump Organization violated 52 U.S.C. § 30125(e) by soliciting, receiving, directing, transferring, or spending soft money in connection with the Fundraiser during the 2016 election cycle. d. Find no reason to believe that Donald J. Trump and Donald J. Trump Foundation violated the Act in connection with the $25,000 donation to And Justice for All. e. Approve the Factual and Legal Analysis, as recommended in the First General Counsel’s Report dated May 30, 2019. f. Direct the Office of General Counsel to revise the Factual and Legal Analysis circulated on May 31, 2019, as recommended in the Supplemental Submission dated March 24, 2020. g. Authorize pre-probable cause conciliation with Donald J. Trump for President and Bradley T. Crate in his official capacity as treasurer, and Donald J. Trump Foundation, and Donald J. Trump. h. 

• Plus1 1
29 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I can't speak for every state, nor do I want to try.  But I know in Nebraska people were up in arms over proposed Health standards that they felt were teaching "sexuality in kindergarten".

The standards in early grades basically included recognizing the existence of non-traditional families.  That was it.

Don't forget about sex ed in like 5th grade!  Man!