The Democrat Utopia

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Read the link…

The Commission failed by a vote of 3-3 to:

. Find reason to believe that Donald J. Trump, Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. and Bradley T. Crate in his official capacity as treasurer, and the Donald J. Trump Foundation violated 52 U.S.C. § 30125(e) by soliciting, receiving, directing, transferring, or spending soft money in connection with the Fundraiser during the 2016 election cycle. c. Take no action at this time with respect to the allegations that Corey Lewandowski, Madeline Campbell Burr, Hope Hicks, Stuart Jolly, Brad Parscale, Ivanka Trump, Eric Trump, Donald Trump, Jr., Allen Weisselberg, Jeff McConney, and the Trump Organization violated 52 U.S.C. § 30125(e) by soliciting, receiving, directing, transferring, or spending soft money in connection with the Fundraiser during the 2016 election cycle. d. Find no reason to believe that Donald J. Trump and Donald J. Trump Foundation violated the Act in connection with the $25,000 donation to And Justice for All. e. Approve the Factual and Legal Analysis, as recommended in the First General Counsel’s Report dated May 30, 2019. f. Direct the Office of General Counsel to revise the Factual and Legal Analysis circulated on May 31, 2019, as recommended in the Supplemental Submission dated March 24, 2020. g. Authorize pre-probable cause conciliation with Donald J. Trump for President and Bradley T. Crate in his official capacity as treasurer, and Donald J. Trump Foundation, and Donald J. Trump. h. 

So you admit that you don't know how it works. - good to know. Thanks for the verification.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1

Was the use of term “Mother” for Blacks and Hispanics versus birthing person for Whites intentional based on cultural disdain for the term birthing person? Who comes up with this stuff anyway? I called my liberal neighbor birthing person instead in place mother or mom the other day and she gave me quite the look. :D Of course she knew I was just being a brat. 

• Plus1 3
  • Oh Yeah! 1

Durham Investigation continues to shine a light on the BS from 2016

https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/durham-bombshell-fbi-text-message-shows-clinton-lawyer

“As an initial matter, the Government expects that the evidence at trial will show that beginning in late July/early August 2016, the defendant, Tech Executive-1, and agents of the Clinton Campaign were ‘acting in concert toward a common goal,’ … namely, the goal of assembling and disseminating the Russian Bank-1 allegations and other derogatory information about Trump and his associates to the media and the U.S. government,” Durham’s team said.

“The evidence of a joint venture or conspiracy will establish,” according to the prosecutors, “that in November 2016, soon after the Presidential election, Tech Executive-1 emailed a colleague, stating, “I was tentatively offered the top [cybersecurity] job by the Democrats when it looked like they’d win.'”

“In sum,” the special counsel concludes, “the above evidence, public information, and expected testimony clearly establishes by a preponderance of the evidence that the defendant and Tech Executive-1 worked in concert with each other and with agents of the Clinton Campaign to research and disseminate the Russian Bank-1 allegations.”

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 2
On 4/5/2022 at 10:17 PM, nic said:

Why do we need to spend more $$ on COVID? 10 Billion?
Seems like a waste. I wonder what’s really in this bill.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/05/politics/covid-aid-senate-immigration-policy/index.html

If they want to continue to offer vaccines and boosters free of charge, someone will have to pay for them.

I know flu shots are "cheap", I think Target even gave us a small gift certificate for getting one last year.  Would COVID vaccines be at the same price level?  

At some point people are just going to accept the fact that COVID isn't going to go away and annual vaccines/boosters will be the norm.  

• Plus1 3

People need to be more discerning when it comes to the age of their candidates. And voters need to demand that the candidate they're voting for prove they're fit to serve.

This may or may not be true, but it's not asking too much of a candidate to verify their fitness for office.

• Plus1 4